From 200lbs to 170lbs... halfway there! PICS!

Options

Replies

• julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job.. I started here at 201 and am at 168 now, so similar story except that I am only 5'4"!
    I am also stuck around 170 for months, but mostly due to not logging here as much etc. Although I have still been "dieting" in those months I am sure it is not as well since not logging. I did hit a wall for using MFP but am back at it last couple of weeks.

Thanks for sharing.. hopefully we get our other half off soon!!
  • 2PRETTY2BEFAT
    2PRETTY2BEFAT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work.
  • carrieregina
    carrieregina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Keep your eyes on the prize!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - you look awesome!

And I don't blame you. When I originally took my "before" pictures, it was just bra and underwear and it depressed me too much, so I re-took them a few days later in work-out pants and a sports bra. I deleted the originals.
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    You look amazing! Great dedication! Gorgeous results!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!! You are doing so well, keep up the great work x
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You have a great body shape. Well done! x
  • kissoffools
    Options
    You guys are all so sweet. Thank you for your kind words! <333
  • klbeal
    klbeal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It sounds really weird, but I love how much smaller your boobs are! I started at about the same weight and look almost exactly the same as you and would really appreciate some smaller boobs! You give me hope ;)
  • theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL! :)
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    It sounds really weird, but I love how much smaller your boobs are! I started at about the same weight and look almost exactly the same as you and would really appreciate some smaller boobs! You give me hope ;)

i don't think thats weird! i hope mine get smaller too!

GJ girl! keep up the great work!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't see you photos. Anyways, congrats on your weightloss!!!!!!! You have made great progress!!!!
  • kissoffools
    Options

No, that's not weird!!!! *I* love how much smaller my boobs are! Before I started, I was wearing a 38DD - now I'm wearing a 36C! They're still not tiny, but they don't get in my way as much and they aren't the first thing you notice when you look at me. (At least, I don't think so lol.) AND I can find so many more cute bras at this size!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone! I am so pumped to start losing the second half of my weight now, you have no idea. :D
  • Tashafarassha
    Options
    I know how to get out off the plateau! You need to shock your body! I would do this. I would go out and have a cheat day. Eat whatever, then plan the next day for a major workout... Like all day sweating. Go for a walk in the morning, then go for sit ups and whatever in the evening and then plan for a night of clubbing. The entire time you drink lots of water. then next day rest, and then the next day after that go back to your plan but add 5 minutes more of intense workout. Drink the water. I cannot stress how much water you need to drink. I also would then add the high fiber foods, like grapefruit, all the foods that work against water weight. That will get you off the plateau!!! I swear by it!!! cheers!
  • kissoffools
    Options
    I know how to get out off the plateau! You need to shock your body! I would do this. I would go out and have a cheat day. Eat whatever, then plan the next day for a major workout... Like all day sweating. Go for a walk in the morning, then go for sit ups and whatever in the evening and then plan for a night of clubbing. The entire time you drink lots of water. then next day rest, and then the next day after that go back to your plan but add 5 minutes more of intense workout. Drink the water. I cannot stress how much water you need to drink. I also would then add the high fiber foods, like grapefruit, all the foods that work against water weight. That will get you off the plateau!!! I swear by it!!! cheers!

This actually sounds like wicked advice. I'll definitely give it a shot, thank you!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow, you are looking great, your stomach has shown great improvement you have done awesome. i am shorter than you but also started at 200. thanks for the motivation. good luck continuing your journey
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jujunnaichi
    Options
    Very inspiring. Keep up the good work.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have come such a long way!! Congratulations! And hey!! Maintaining your weight loss is an achievement itself!! Best of luck as you continue!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Major results!!! Keep going hard and it will happen for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!