BOGO Whoppers this weekend

Options
1235»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I know GME will be.

Hehehe, I was just thinking about how to budget in the calories :)
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I used to work at burger king (a million years ago) and we used to drop the patties on the floor and serve them all the time...

I NEVER eat that crap... EVER...

Hopefully this will make it easier to avoid the NASTY FAT GROSS ICKY FOOD!

(did I convince you!?) worst part is...

I'm not lying =)

EWWWWWW!! A lady I worked with said she ordered fries one time and she pulled one out, and with it came a crusty fried moth!! But no I will not be partaking in this event this weekend :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'm stopping on the way home tonight to pick a couple up.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I had friends back in HS that worked at Mcdonalds... they used to pee in the pickle bucket.
    I worked for McDonald's for years as a manager, both for Corporate and Franchise. I promise you if any employee was ever found doing this (or dropping food on the floor and serving it) they would immediately be terminated and there would be charges filed against them. It is a felony in the US to knowingly tamper with food that is being served to the public.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I dislike fast food. However...if that was a nice resturant burger with thick peppered bacon, Cheddar, and BBQ sauce...errr, maybe. ;)

Now you're talking!!!
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had friends back in HS that worked at Mcdonalds... they used to pee in the pickle bucket.
    If they're pregnant, BONUS!

:laugh:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    already in my diary
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I worked fast food , McDonalds and Wendy's for a combined total of 9 years. I can honestly say that on the shifts I worked we never dropped food on the floor and then served it. Hearing of and reading about people who did or do this always pisses me off. Many of us have been on either side of the coin when it comes to food service-working in an establishment and eating at them. It's just a d-i-c-k move to pull-to treat someone else's food like that, no matter how much they've pissed you off. Be a human being for christ's sake. Rant over.

If there was BK even remotely close I'd be all over it.

Bravo! Well said!
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I've heard this from so many different people. And its always thier friends. Its gotta be BS.

There cant be that much peeing going on

In this case I'm pretty sure it was true. They were also the ones that peed into shampoo bottles at other peoples houses at parties and in their ice cube trays.

Sounds like you have some classy friends in HS
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Ate two on Saturday!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    you mother...dang i just found this out too late 4 me
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    mmmm...what's the point of this thread on a site where the vast majority of people are here to lose weight/get healthier?
    s/
    confused.

ps. not asking this for myself, i don't eat fast food, it grosses me out, but isn't this kinda cruel and sabotaging to say the person that has 200 lbs to lose if they want to not have dire health consequences and is trying hard NOT to eat this stuff? bad enough the tv bombards them w/ ads~ shouldn't this be a safer more compassionate place for them?
    if this is a humor thread, i apologize OP, apparently the humor went over my head.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    mmmm...what's the point of this thread on a site where the vast majority of people are here to lose weight/get healthier?
    s/
    confused.

ps. not asking this for myself, i don't eat fast food, it grosses me out, but isn't this kinda cruel and sabotaging to say the person that has 200 lbs to lose if they want to not have dire health consequences and is trying hard NOT to eat this stuff? bad enough the tv bombards them w/ ads~ shouldn't this be a safer more compassionate place for them?
    if this is a humor thread, i apologize OP, apparently the humor went over my head.
    Mmmm... Did you read the comments?
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    s/
    confused.

Actually, if there's ONE thing I've learned from being here on this site is that you CAN eat a burger once in awhile and not hurt your weight loss goals. It's call knowing you were you're at calorie wise and making an intelligent deceision about it.

If you AREN'T calorie counting, then most people just say "I can't have that" w/o knowing if they can or not.
  • santamommy
    Options
    I ate 1 whopper this weekend and I liked it..lol I did have to work my butt off the day of and after for doing it but it was well worth it.