Anyone over 40?????

Options
13»

Replies

• helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there,.,,

I am 44, and have been at this since June when I was over 300 lbs and after a few months I found this site and the weight has been coming off more regularly using the exercise advise and help from friends. Feel free to add me as a friend, as I am always look for additional support
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and have alot to lose. I sent a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me, we can all use all the support we can get.
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am :)
  • CharlieOverby
    CharlieOverby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 69 for 3 more months.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I am about a decade and 10 months over 40, lol. When I started my journey in Jan 2011 at 248 I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found a great group of friends who motivate and support me daily. I can honestly say I have made some life long friends here.

Feel free to add me if you like, but I will warn everyone, I am a fitness addict and I need to feed my addiction daily!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    ^ that back doesn't look a day over 18. :wink: See what MFP can do for you?

BTW, 44 here. Welcome!
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Guilty. 46 and going...
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 & have never felt better:wink::wink: :wink: ...feel free to add me. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Have to warn you, as well - I am PSYCHO :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: about logging everything.

CRAP - had to edit because I guess I forgot :noway: :noway: :noway: that I am 41. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JThomas61
    Options
    ^ that back doesn't look a day over 18. :wink: See what MFP can do for you?

BTW, 44 here. Welcome!

Sherri you just scored big points for that comment! :)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    <---- 45
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! Congrats on your success so far, and yes, there are plenty of us that are 40 and over :) Best of luck to you!
  • Spacia007
    Options
    I'm 44 and tried MFP this past spring but wasn't successful. I wasn't successful because I hadn't committed to improving my health and changing my lifestyle. Over the past 20 years of working and raising my girls, I have gained and lost so much weight and am now up 60 pounds. I loved to drink and sneak McDonalds once a week. It wasn't until I was diagnosed with Fatty Liver Disease that I woke up and decided to make a change. I have stopped drinking, started exercising, kept track of my food and have now started losing! I was realistic as to how much I could exercise and not try to avoid it. I do 30-40 minutes of cardio at the gym and my daughters motivate me!
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i am 48 and you can add me as well...
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    44 here.....please feel free to add me as a friend....*smile*

This site is awesome when it comes to support and finding great friends.
  • debshiels163
    Options
    I am 44 and have just joined. I am not sure how it works so pls add me as I have no friends yet! :smile:
  • ChersJourney
    Options
    Hi there! I'm turning 40 in approx 40 days!! LOL I'm new to MFP, please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm looking for all the support I can get and hoping to be able to offer support to others as well. I need to get in shape, lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle.
  • norriedawn
    norriedawn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and have been on the site for a year. I lost 20lbs before I joined and then lost another 20. I hit a plateau and having been struggling ever since. Feel free to add me. I also can use more friends to help me stay on track.:smile: