Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I love all the ideas on this week's vice challenge!! (see week 7's thread) Sounds like we all have some work to do!! Please be sure to let us all know how you're doing!!

I too was disappointed with Biggest Loser last night! I think that Shanon made a big mistake, but we'll have to see. It just left me with an empty feeling!

Well, gotta run!! My 3 yr old is demanding my attention now!! :smile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    NO MOTIVATION. I slept and ate cookies. So much for my challenge. I haven/t exercised and don't want to .Help!!!:sad: :sad:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Alright gals this is really sucky. Im seizury today. At this rate Im not going to loose anything next week. Im so upset with myself and the goverment right now :explode: no exercising for me tonight there is no way my husband is going to let me. I will think of a goal for myself. hotmama what do you think my goal should be??
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    hot mamma (:smile:) - tomorrow is a new day!!!! I messed up today, too. I am recognizing a trend... I think I have a bit of a binge problem. Tonight, I ate everything I could get my hands on. But, I am thankful that tomorrow I can start over. One little blip in our journey won't throw us completely off! Having the strength and willpower to get back to it ASAP after that blip is what's important.

j_g - I hope things get better soon on the medical end of the spectrum for you! But, yay to your husband for taking care of you. :flowerforyou:

sanifrey - yeah, BL last night was a bit disappointing. I was surprised they'd already made that kind of decision... I was more surprised that *Shannon* was the one to be sent home and not her mom. But, I was really glad to see Kristen and her mom stay! I'm really starting to like her. :smile: She's so determined! I can't wait to see what she looks like at the end of the show.

all - just wanted to say thank you guys for being so dedicated to our group. :flowerforyou: It really helps to have people to be accountable to. :heart:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Here we go Blue Team! I didn't send out my noon reminders so thats probably why we had so few weigh ins.

Out of the people that weighed in this week:

Biggest Losers for Week 7:

chrissyh - Highest # of pounds lost
    chrissyh - Highest % of weight lost

Biggest Losers Overall:

sanifrey - Highest # of pounds lost
    sanifrey - Highest % of weight lost

week7.jpg
  • sanifrey
    Options

sanifrey - yeah, BL last night was a bit disappointing. I was surprised they'd already made that kind of decision... I was more surprised that *Shannon* was the one to be sent home and not her mom. But, I was really glad to see Kristen and her mom stay! I'm really starting to like her. :smile: She's so determined! I can't wait to see what she looks like at the end of the show.

Ya, it just seemed weird that they had decided that Shanon was to go home! It seemed kind of selfish to me that her Mom was allowing that. I figured that since her Mom had already spent more time on the ranch that she'd insist that Shanon stay. Just seemed selfish. The whole time they were doing their voting her Mom looked as if she were holding her breath & biting her lip, hoping that they'd send Shanon. Just weird! Now she's all into roller derby..?? Well, I hope it works for her! But, I just feel that she'd be more successful on the ranch! OH well, what do I know?
    I like Kristen too! She really seems like a nice kid & she is really, really trying!
    Good job on your loss this week!! Keep it up!!

Great job to all the blue team members!! :drinker:

Make it count!! :drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I still haven't got out of bed, except to get my computer and more water. Very pathetic. Thank God my family is independent. Way to go guys for the good numbers. I think I weighed less on week 2 than I do now!! I'm sick of the rollercoaster scale ride. I don't know how to get my MOJO back. I haven't exercised now for a bit and the eating is bad. :sad: :explode: So, I will try to start again tomorrow...
    Sure j, we can start a new challenge together next week. Hmmm. My probs are technically worse with my diet, how about eating lots of veggies everyday? Or, making sure we always eat Protein with a Complex Carb with everytime we eat.:flowerforyou: What do you think? Any other suggestions?
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Happy Thursday Blue Team! :smile:

I don't know about everyone else - but I'm ready for the weekend to get here. It seems like this week has been very stressful!

Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh my goodness do I have cramps!!! :noway: :frown:

I used to NEVER get them...like EVER, but since my doc put me on BC it's crazy. Oh well...suck it up!

I've got my water today I borrowed some cookbooks from my mom that I'm going to go through tonight to start building up a stash of good foods, especially dinners, that I can make. I need variety! And stuff that doesn't come out of a box! :laugh:

I hope you all are feeling better than I am! :drinker:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Oh my goodness do I have cramps!!! :noway: :frown:

I used to NEVER get them...like EVER, but since my doc put me on BC it's crazy. Oh well...suck it up!

I've got my water today I borrowed some cookbooks from my mom that I'm going to go through tonight to start building up a stash of good foods, especially dinners, that I can make. I need variety! And stuff that doesn't come out of a box! :laugh:

I hope you all are feeling better than I am! :drinker:

Sorry about the cramps - I thought BC was supposed to help that?? I know how you feel. And it seems the older you get the worse they get.

Check out recipes on Allreceipe.com and kraft.com . There are some good ones on there that are easy and inexpensive and good. They have the nutritional info posted also. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Sorry about the cramps - I thought BC was supposed to help that?? I know how you feel. And it seems the older you get the worse they get.

Check out recipes on Allreceipe.com and kraft.com . There are some good ones on there that are easy and inexpensive and good. They have the nutritional info posted also. :smile:

I guess I'm just an oddball then, ha! :huh: :laugh: Thanks, I'll check those out!
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello Blue team. I am sorry I have been MIA. :glasses:
    I had the flu for most of last week and no excuses for this week other than I have been in a funk. :frown:
    Well, I am happy to say I got my butt to the gym yesterday and it felt good!
    I spent an hour on the eliptical, did a little weights and finished with 30 minutes on the bike.
    I am determined to put some numbers in the minus column!!

I was very impressed with some of our numbers this week. Also you have to look at that total change column. It helps me get through the bad weeks. Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Jg - hope you get better....

Good morning everyone - almost afternoon.

Didn't get to work out yesterday - sick daughter spent 2 hours at Doctors office - still stayed within cals and drank water. I actually stood in dr office while waiting instead of sitting - standing burns more calories - figured it couldn't hurt and it also emphasized my lack of patience (although i did it for the burn)

Will work out today - I just saw last weeks results - it's the first time I've been the biggest loser for the week in a challenge - YAY! No way I can catch sanifrey but I am going to keep going strong. Funny I was lecturing my husband who has now lost 38 pounds on his eating - he's not eating enough and not drinking any water - signed him up on here last night so we can track his food so he can see what's what. He was shocked at how low he was. So we'll see...

Last night when he cam home I was cooking supper he walked into kitchen and said look at that skinny thing cooking - it just made my day! He's so awesome to me!

Hope everyone has a happy and positive day!
  • mrwatson
    Options
    Hello Blue Team,

It is good to see that our team still exsists and that our fearless statistician is still on the job. I was a little concerned when I didn't see a reminder email this week for the weigh in.

I pray the health and well being of all our team members improves quickly. I haven't had much access to the computer and didn't take the initiative to record the information I would have entered on the site.
    Fortunately, I managed to lose the weight I had gained a week or two ago and I am hoping that I will continue to do so by making good choices.

I wish you all the best and look forward to reading more posts.

Thank you for your support.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I still haven't got out of bed, except to get my computer and more water. Very pathetic. Thank God my family is independent. Way to go guys for the good numbers. I think I weighed less on week 2 than I do now!! I'm sick of the rollercoaster scale ride. I don't know how to get my MOJO back. I haven't exercised now for a bit and the eating is bad. :sad: :explode: So, I will try to start again tomorrow...
    Sure j, we can start a new challenge together next week. Hmmm. My probs are technically worse with my diet, how about eating lots of veggies everyday? Or, making sure we always eat Protein with a Complex Carb with everytime we eat.:flowerforyou: What do you think? Any other suggestions?

I can go with the eating more veggies. Im not a big meat eater. I have been off the wagen the last couple of days. Ugh Im so upset with myself however today I got to see the most wonderful thing in the whole world and that was the birth of my friends baby. I was there the whole time. It was wonderful. And Yea for me for not having a seizure yet today however Im very tired and need some rest. Im going to stay at the hospital with her tonight as her husband needs to work tomorrow. She had a baby boy and his name is Shawn William. Besides my kids he is so cute. doesn't really cry much. What a great joy to see God work in that way. I won't be on the rest of the night however, I'm hoping to get home early tomorrow and rest before our busy weekend of wrestling tournaments with my son. Wish him luck this weekend is going to be hard for him. Im going back on the wagen tomorrow promise. I can't exercise for a couple of days still. :grumble: Talk to everyone soon.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Ok so after reading the posts I think my vice is meat - so I am going to require 4 servings of Veggies daily - not including fruit just veggies - try to increase veggies so that I'll decrease meat!

Check out my ticker - not actually another whole pound but .6 since weigh in...worked out at fitness center for hour last night burned 695 calories - WHEW! Hoping to get with a trainer soon to add in some weights and do 2 days a week of strength and not do it with cardio. When it comes to weights I have no idea where to start.

JG give the baby a kiss - there is nothing sweeter!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hello Blue Team!!

I had a wonderful aerobics class today!! We worked out with those giant exercise balls & lifted, squated, jumped & danced around with it! It was CRAZY!! Of course we did crunches & push ups on it as well but it was big time cardio &... drum roll, please..... I forgot to wear my HRM!! UGGGHHH!! I actually put the chest strap on & my daughter was playing with the watch this morning so I totally forgot until I got to class & was ready to start recording the workout!! I'm guessing roughly 400 - that's about usually where I end up but, it would've been nice to know for sure!

I hope that everyone has a great rest of the day!! :flowerforyou:

congrats crissy - keep it up girl!!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hey Blues! :flowerforyou:

I am still around...though still not doing my food tracking like I should! :grumble:

I am moving next weekend so I have been stress-y - ugh!

Have a good weekend everyone!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Keep up all of the great work team!!!