Thank you, MFP! I'm the new Biggest Loser Tucson!

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think it's time we put your picture on the homepage, you freaking success story!

^^^I second this motion! Great job Cory!!!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Cory!!!
  • ladyprofaz
    Options
    Hurrah!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    so proud of you!
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl~!:happy:
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    So awesome for you! Congrats! I'm inspired by you quite often. You are awesome!!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congrats well done
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Super awesome accomplishment!!! That's the best thing I've read today, it put a big smile on my face! YOU are amazing and a real inspiration! :)
  • deannarey13
    Options
    This is what I won:
    "A grand prize to the Biggest Loser! Body PRO from Personal Training Institute– A Full Feature Program for Optimum Weight Loss & Fitness! Get up to 3 strength training sessions each week that you may schedule on non-consecutive days. You get a weekly private nutrition consultation and individualized program guided by a registered dietician and designed for your body type and lifestyle, and to meet your individual fitness goals. You will also get unlimited use of our cardio studio during regular facility hours. This is the package for those who are seriously ready to get in shape, lose weight, get and stay fit."

That is great!!! What a prize! How long do you get 3 training sessions per week?
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think it's time we put your picture on the homepage, you freaking success story!

I AGREE!!! CONGRATS CORY!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This is what I won:
    "A grand prize to the Biggest Loser! Body PRO from Personal Training Institute– A Full Feature Program for Optimum Weight Loss & Fitness! Get up to 3 strength training sessions each week that you may schedule on non-consecutive days. You get a weekly private nutrition consultation and individualized program guided by a registered dietician and designed for your body type and lifestyle, and to meet your individual fitness goals. You will also get unlimited use of our cardio studio during regular facility hours. This is the package for those who are seriously ready to get in shape, lose weight, get and stay fit."

That is great!!! What a prize! How long do you get 3 training sessions per week?
    I think it's for a year, but I'm not sure. I have never had a trainer before, so this will be pretty cool regardless of how long I have it for. I'm most excited about the title, to be perfectly honest. lol
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You deserved it!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    very proud of you. glad you made it!
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well done :-)
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Congrats! WAY to represent MFP!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WAY TO GO!!!!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Glad I could get my vote in before it closed :)
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Yay...congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!