Thank you, MFP! I'm the new Biggest Loser Tucson!

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Congrats, so happy for you!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is so amazing!! (And, you look fabulous!)
  • judykritikos
    Options
    Isn't it great when being a BIG LOSER is a good thing! Congrats and thanks for your story.
  • Blondie1913
    Options
    You're the bomb girl! Congrats!
  • deannarey13
    Options
    This is what I won:
    "A grand prize to the Biggest Loser! Body PRO from Personal Training Institute– A Full Feature Program for Optimum Weight Loss & Fitness! Get up to 3 strength training sessions each week that you may schedule on non-consecutive days. You get a weekly private nutrition consultation and individualized program guided by a registered dietician and designed for your body type and lifestyle, and to meet your individual fitness goals. You will also get unlimited use of our cardio studio during regular facility hours. This is the package for those who are seriously ready to get in shape, lose weight, get and stay fit."

That is great!!! What a prize! How long do you get 3 training sessions per week?
    I think it's for a year, but I'm not sure. I have never had a trainer before, so this will be pretty cool regardless of how long I have it for. I'm most excited about the title, to be perfectly honest. lol

LOL!!!! Well, I can understand that too. However, that's a HUGE prize. Personal training sessions can cost $50, $100 or more per session.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you won - the site wouldn't allow me to log in after I registered! Congrats, and well deserved after all your hard work! xx
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Cory! You're an inspiration to everyone on MFP. You deserve this prize, so enjoy! :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Very cool! I was inspired to help you along even though we aren't friends, because I'd seen it on other friend's posts and saw how close the race was. It was exciting to try and get you to win at the last second and I even spammed my wall out of excitement for trying to see if we could do it for ya(I even registered my other email at the last few minutes to keep pushing it lol)! So cool that it worked especially since I saw the other main contender was getting votes at the end too, congrats and enjoy the prize! :drinker:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Enjoy!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! I'm so glad you won. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You have worked so hard..and in doing so..have become an inspiration for us all..CONGRATS!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I love MyFitnessPal.

Why?

Not only because it helps me keep track of my food and exercise.

Not only because it has made me more aware of how I treat my body.

Not only because of the helpful threads and the amusing threads and the occasionally aggravating threads.

The #1 reason why I love MyFitnessPal is YOU.

Yes, you.

You come in all different shapes and sizes. Some of you are morbidly obese, like I started, while others are competing in fitness competitions and still others are struggling to gain weight to get healthy.

You come from all different places – I know people from Australia, New York, and even a itty-bitty town a couple of hours away from Tucson, where I live.

You have different value systems, different political beliefs, different EVERYTHING.

But you know what we all have in common?

We are all here to support one another and to build each other up. To help each other succeed.

When I entered the Biggest Loser Tucson contest, you really pushed hard to help me.

You voted, you shared with your friends and family, and you generally went above and beyond.

Most of you don’t know me in real life, and a lot of you are not even friends with me on here, but you supported me anyway and that means SO much to me.

So thank you, MFPals. Thank you so much for the opportunity to share my story with people.

I know that, even more importantly than winning the contest, you gave me the tremendous blessing of having my story shared with many, many people that would never have seen it otherwise, and I hope they were encouraged.

Thank you.

~CoryIda

PS - special thanks to MereMe, GorillaNJ, bry_all01, purplebabe2025, sarah44254, kimcat73, chelekaz, thedreamhazer, thunt1990 and all of the others who totally spammed you all to get me the votes (I'm super sorry if I forgot to mention you by name)!

Thanks to you, no kittens had to cry.
    Jar-kitten2.jpg

You deserve it and are such an inspiration!! Congratulations!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I tried to vote but it was blocked at work. :sad:

Congrats! I've seen you 'round here and you've done a great job! :drinker:
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    AWWW YEAH! You're the bomb!!!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    *happy dance*
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy you won! Thanks for all the inspiration you provide on MFP!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    So I waited so that I could see if you won which made my workout late, but I did more than I wanted and I still missed all this fun.
    So glad I got to be your friend in time for this and glad I finally managed to post it on my page. Well done girl, total inspiration, specially with the purple dress, lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!