(WARNING underwear pics) -32 lbs and ONEderland Success!

Options

Replies

• lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats! i've recently done the BMI and I'm in obesity as well :(
    But its a continual progress the fact that I'm aware and doing something to change that is all the better.
    Thank you for your post ... inspires me to be better :)
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow - 230 to 197. I have gone from 235 to 198 and I haven't lost anywhere NEAR as many inches as you. What sort of exercise are you doing? You lost like 12" of your waist - I lost around 6. You look great! I think I'm looking a lot better but not nearly the visual results as you have.
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!!! SO INSPIRING!!!! Congrats on your baby girl, your progress, and your journey!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow - 230 to 197. I have gone from 235 to 198 and I haven't lost anywhere NEAR as many inches as you. What sort of exercise are you doing? You lost like 12" of your waist - I lost around 6. You look great! I think I'm looking a lot better but not nearly the visual results as you have.

I rotate Jillian's 30 day shred with regular cardio ... running walking and elliptical are my favorites. I also take a step aerobics class and Zumba. I am convinced that the 30 day shred has helped me lose the most inches though.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • peterkin923
    Options
    Great job....keep it up!!!!
  • angiecakes82
    angiecakes82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    way to go! lookin good!!
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work!!
  • PennyLane1114
    PennyLane1114 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Congrats :)
  • Master22
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. I am currently just a little under the weight you started at (which was actually my original weight too!) Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!
  • heatherlh83
    heatherlh83 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What a difference, you're doing great!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Keep up the good work and you will knock out the next 45. You should be so proud of yourself.
    shine
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    First of all, I think you should be amazingly proud of the work you've done, and I commend you for showing us your progress! I wish I had taken pictures when I first started, or did measurements, or SOMETHING. Sometimes it's really hard to see what you've done. Great job!

Thanks for a bit of inspiration, too!
  • mejecs
    mejecs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT! Congrats!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I can really see the difference! Keep up the good work! :D
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Your results are great!! Keep up the good work! Looking great!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! keep up the great work! it's definitely paying off!
  • Yoopermom13
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work. I've lost 37 and have 20-25 to go. I am also petite at 5'0" and my goal is 115-120. at my height I don't have anywhere to hide a bulge!! I had heart surgery in March so I'm taking the exercise real slow but I'm still seeing results. Don't give up. I know somedays are hard to stay motivated, but jsut look at your pics ----what a difference!
  • SummerFun2011
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. you look really amazing. . . You can see how hard you have worked. . Congrats~!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!