What is something you cannot give up

Options

Replies

• Mymag
    Mymag Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    COOKIES

we've got chips ahoy cookies, and i caaaaaaaan't not eat at least two or three every day. they're so good. i used to dunk them in milk, but since it's winter, i've been dunking them in hot chocolate. it's to die for.
  • ShinyThing
    ShinyThing Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Before you completely give up on Low cal Mayo try BEST FOODS. I love me some mayonnaise and when I started Weight Watchers and switched to low cal I tried a few including the olive one but I didn't like any as much as the BEST FOODS brand!

I agree.
  • ShinyThing
    ShinyThing Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Chocolate dipped fresh-picked strawberries.
    Make them at home.
    Hope to never give them up.
  • Konpeito
    Options
    Milk
    Ice Cream
    Chocolate

I could never completely give these up even though all of these are very high in calories, Every female needs chocolate and ice cream once and awile right? :3
  • zendarah
    zendarah Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Meth ;/
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Tasty, tasty beer.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    It's a "more healthy lifestyle."
    Not "a lifestyle without living..." ;-)
    ^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Flavored coffee creamers. I LOVE them. Right now I like the holiday ones, like peppermint mocha. And my crystal light/ hawaiian punch sugar free drink mixers. I know taht the artificial sweetners are bad for me but they are so tasty
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Sex.
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    Chocolate. mmm
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Well thats easy...
    it's gotta be the S word...you know!! ??? sugar? nope....sausages??? nope sweetys?? nope...SEX :devil:
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I can live without commercial mayo. I've come to dislike the taste of soybean oil.

My suggestions would be to eat smaller sandwiches if the amount of mayo would be a problem, or try making your own mayo with stronger flavored oils or more seasonings, so that you can eat less with the same amount of taste. I haven't tried making it since eating raw eggs has become an issue, so I don't know if you can do it with pasteurized eggs or egg beaters. (It's ridiculously easy with raw ones, but salmonella is not the way you want to lose weight :sick: .)

That being said, cake batter is one of the things I'm not giving up. I can't let the kids lick the bowl, after all -- too dangerous for them!
  • freekat
    freekat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Very, very dark chocolate! :wink:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Coffee creamer & cheese! I really don't give up anything though...it's a lifestyle change like everyone says and I don't plan on permanently cutting out anything that I like from my diet in the long run so I don't do it now. It's about moderation!
  • ahersh00
    Options
    I gave up pop 2 weeks ago-something I never thought I'd do... and then just like that, I took it out. Cold turkey.
    I understand your mayo issue... I hate miracle whip (tried, just can't do it)...and I don't care for low fat mayo versions either... so I decided to just cut it out. I eat tuna with hot sauce and black pepper. Delicious! Although, I haven't given up on mayo the way I did with pop.
    A food I can't get rid of: chocolate (in some form).
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Coffee and Chocolate!!

But then, my coffee is pure (no milk or sugar) and my chocolate is as dark as possible (70% plus is GOOD) so neither is that bad anyway!!
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    Cheese
    Fresh pate
    Good artisan bread

Preferable all of the above at the same time with a bottle of Gran Reserva Rioja

Oh, and indian food

I dont believe in giving up anything. Ive tried that, and the more foods I cut out, the more I wanted them all. Now I eat everything I want but less often and in smaller portions. I enjoy food too much to deny myself anything!!
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone said this but.......SEX
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    croissant <3
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I will never give up having CAKE ! on a special occasion ! especially chocolate cake mmmm :smile: :happy:

I kind of avoid sweets most of the times though and now I can really taste the sugar in foods, I think my taste buds are adjusting :laugh:

I do have yoghurt most days with some fruit and its like having a yummy dessert :happy: