All you men, COME HERE.

Options
Im just curious to know what the men out there think. What comes into mind when you see a woman with stretch marks. Esp on the tummy area? I have a child and Im working on losing my weight. I know my stretch marks wont ever go away. They do and dont bother me mostly because I see them as my stripes of honor for having my daughter.

Replies

• AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I haven't met a woman that would let me see hers. LOL My ex-wife didn't get any from our little guy, and been single since.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    it's kinda nasty
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    Nice...lol.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Men who are somewhat mature realize this is life & we understand. Maybe BOYS would give a *kitten*, but men don't.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I once rolled some smarties down an ex's stretch marks before... she thought it was funny... but the again I have some as well so I guess I'm used to them?
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    If you don't make a huge deal out of them, I won't. I will judge you poorly if you keep bringing them up and fretting about them, as I can't be with someone who isn't secure in their own skin. If you have them and accept them or say something like, "eh, I'm working to make them less noticeable but the damage is done," I'll respect you and admire you for being confident.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Most guys are just happy to see you with your clothes off when the time comes. :wink:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If casual then it is just another part of life,if when being intimate then about the last thing I care about.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Men who are somewhat mature realize this is life & we understand. Maybe BOYS would give a *kitten*, but men don't.

yep pretty much.. do what you can to fix them but dont stress over them, if a guy cant accept you because of them you dont need to be with him anyhow
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

I LOVE YOUR RESPONSE !!!!!!!! WINNER :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

:heart: THIS!!!!!
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The paraphrased Katt Williams response is truth.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Can't remember the last time i actually noticed them on my wife...

Yeah, seriously. I have yet to meet a guy that is preoccupied with stretch marks or other minor imperfections. When they're looking at all the HOT stuff you've got to show off, it makes all the not-so-hot stuff not as noticeable.
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options

true
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Most guys are just happy to see you with your clothes off when the time comes. :wink:

LOL.

Seriously, it doesn't bother me. It happens. If it's a deal breaker the guy isn't worth it anyway.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine caring what a man thought about mine! I have two incrdibly beautiful children who constantly bring joy and have allowed me to be the Greatest, ost wonderful thing in the world; a mommy!! I would think anyone who loves you would love EVERY single part of you, including those minor little stretch marks... I'm not sure if my husband even notoces mine LOL...He is even more attrated to me than he ever was...even before I had stretch marks! I LOVE my body!!! And that is why I am here working on improving it and making it healthier, but I'm doing it for ME - not a MAN. Just my 2 cents

***have to love all the missing letters in my post LOL - posting from my phone - blame Blackberry ;)
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. I mean, i have my own faults and insecurities, so why should i judge?
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    Thanks for the input yall. ;)

If my husband tells the truth, they dont bother him either...lol.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. I have plenty myself anyway, how could I complain?
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i recently met a guy who LOVES stretch marks. specifically from a woman having a child. He thinks they're the sexiest thing ever, because it shows the sacrifices you've made to become a mother. he loves his kids more than anything, so that probably has something to do with it, but really, on any woman, he finds them a huge turn-on.

and i think that's sexy!