Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    here he is! (i hope)
    my favorite picture of him...

codyinthewindow.jpg

oops...

How pretty!...we have to give our dog a bufferin a day....she fell down the steps one winter and hasn't been the same since.... she probably has arthritis...kind of known in their breed.

this was my first baby... half German Shep half Husky I miss her :brokenheart:

Flash.jpg
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    here he is! (i hope)
    my favorite picture of him...

codyinthewindow.jpg

oops...

How pretty!...we have to give our dog a bufferin a day....she fell down the steps one winter and hasn't been the same since.... she probably has arthritis...kind of known in their breed.

this was my first baby... half German Shep half Husky I miss her :brokenheart:

Flash.jpg

pretty. cody and your pup are probably playing in doggie heaven :heart:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My Rottie is the bestest dog ever! crush.gif

7047_8731.jpg

It's a shame irresponsible owners give them such a bad rep. He is the biggest baby EVER! LOL....He got attacked by a Golden Retriever :noway: I thought they were the family dogs :ohwell: :tongue: He's spoiled rotten.......here he is laying on daddy's pillow next to me when my fiance worked nights Debo would snuggle with me til I fell asleep then get up and go in the guest bedroom and sleep on that bed. He has his own bedroom :laugh: He's a little spoiled :bigsmile: It has a good view of the road so he can watch everything that goes on outside and we leave the blinds cracked for him so he can see outside. :laugh:

7047_9169.jpg

:heart: :smooched: That's my grandpuppy. He gives me kisses and he's spoiled in a good way.:flowerforyou: