30 day shred jan 2012?

Options

Replies

• Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm getting it for Christmas. =) I'm glad this is a group thing because I need to stay motivated.
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great time to start a challenge of it. I started it today, actually, as it just arrived in the post this morning. I'm going to be away 3 days on a break away in January, though and then a week away training with the army cadets so there's no point me signing up but I'll be rooting you guys on. :)
  • karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    I am getting it for Christmas and I was already planning to start Jan 1st. I am so in!!!
  • GiygasDestroyer
    GiygasDestroyer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I couldn't keep myself dedicated this month to 30DS because of all the holiday stuff, but I am interested in starting again at the first of January with you and everyone else who participates.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    Just got my copy! Count me in!!!!:happy:
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do it again. Is there a group or can I add people who want to do this too to keep me on track and motivated?
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Ordering my copy this week. Got to look good at my cousin's wedding in February. This is perfect to add to my regular work out.
  • abrantner
    Options
    I am in... :)
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • kjw1688
    kjw1688 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!

Except does anyone know how to track it on here? I've tried searching the DVD but with no results. Help please! :)
  • GiygasDestroyer
    GiygasDestroyer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    kjw1688, I think I read somewhere that we input it as 'general circuit training' or something to that effect.

I am also curious if we will be starting a group or not.
  • coco1119
    Options
    I'd like to try. I just moved it to the first position in my netflix que. I've never joined a challenge or a group on here so I hope it is motivating for me. I have been a member for a while but I always log for a week or so and then I fall off the band wagon. I am back now. I have logged my workouts all week and I started logging my calories in today. I need something to keep me accountable. Hope this is that something. Thanks!
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm down!! I did it for 9 days and dropped it (my bad) but I LOVE IT and I got it from the library and burned it to my computer to watch on apple tv. Hooray library. The DVD is worth owning, it's AMAZING!!!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    are we starting a group???
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    according to amazon my copy will be here on the 15th, which usually means like the 13th. I also got Jillian's buns and thighs to alternate with 6wk6pk
  • tstorr
    tstorr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find 30DS in stores, so I ordered it online today. I am wondering if being 40 lbs overweight this is out of my league. But if not I am in for Jan 1!
  • cheri23
    cheri23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I do the workout here and there but have never committed to 30 days of it.
  • moxirae
    Options
    I'm in and out of shape also and will need to practise to start more walking everyday to get my joints moving. I have some physical problems that tend to hold me back when I over do things. Let's work on this together - we may not be Jillian but we can be better at looking after ourselves.:blushing: :grumble: :happy:
  • mysti00
    Options
    Make a group pleaseeeee so we dont lose track of this thread :)
  • nushkinathan
    Options
    I'd love to join, but I might start a few days late, if that's okay. Maybe on the 3rd or 4th?