30 day shred jan 2012?

Options

Replies

• MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I got 30DS a few months ago and only tried it about 4 times, but each time I did I loved it (the whole workout) I just never stuck to it (need motivation). I believe I can stick to something if I'm part of a group, got that motivation going and support. :happy:

I'm down with the whole making a group idea, easier to keep track of the threads.
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join....I'm down with starting a group!
  • karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    I couldn't find 30DS in stores, so I ordered it online today. I am wondering if being 40 lbs overweight this is out of my league. But if not I am in for Jan 1!

I am 50 lbs overweight but have read in multiple threads that it can be done. You just modify as you need to. This would be great to be able to discuss in a group!
  • scalewarfare
    Options
    I had actually already planned on making January a month of Shred, so I'm excited to join a group to help with the motivation to stick with it! Thanks ladies (and any guys!)
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Has anyone made a group yet? Someone wanna volunteer to do it and invite everyone? Or post a link? I will if no one else will.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    i'd love to start on the 2nd :)
  • kayleehanson
    kayleehanson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have done it on and off for a few months, but haven't actually done it for 30 days in a row! Count me IN!!!
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I was going to start the Shred in December, but things haven't been going that way, so I decided to start in Jan.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with starting a group for this. It is so much easier to track. We can do initial weights and measurements and update at the end of each level! I have been doing it in december but keep missing days so I end up doubling up on workouts. I want to actually be able to do it 30 days no skipping! So LETS START A GROUP!!!! What do you guys and gals think?
  • GiygasDestroyer
    GiygasDestroyer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm okay with making the group Shelly. I thought about making it a few days ago but I didn't want to step on someone feet if someone else already made it.
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    I've been wanting to do this and am afraid of giving up or giving excuses, then a friend reminded me "The only real failure in life is the failure to try."Anonymous.

I'm so going to do this!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'll join but it wont happen until Jan 2 as I am out of town with family until then.
  • missamielou
    Options
    Please can I join in? I tried in December but haven't kept up so instead of getting disheartened I would like to start Jan 2012 :) xx
  • kimberly_grubbs
    kimberly_grubbs Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too!
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will be starting on Jan 2nd like some others on here. Can't wait
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    Did a group already get created?
  • Running2Life
    Options
    I would love too! I always have a hard time finishing all 30 days, but this would be great motivation!
  • thompsoj05
    thompsoj05 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I've been trying to get started on this and need extra motivation to keep going.:smile:
  • LosingWeight2012
    LosingWeight2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Where do i join?
    Been doing the dec group but its falling apart. We started out strong but it very small now. I started doing it every other day. I just git to where i can do it everyday. The first day left me sore for three days to the point i thought i was dying. Im fine and way stronger. Down 6 lbs after 7 work outs. Maybe try it a few times before the first to get over the intial hurdle of starting. Im not kidding when i say it hurts. Worth it tho. My dr lol at me and told me soreness was normal and not to give up. I was literally tore up. Now i feel great after i do it. I get light headed when i go from laying to standing. I dont like how fast shes like get back up lay down staaaaaand. Its getting better tho. Just start slow and give it ur best.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've had great results, and i'm sure once I get through the holidays i'll need it lol