• bbhartsu315
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You've done so well, you look amazing! Congrats to you
  • Kim28dav
    Options
    wow! you are such an inspiration!!! I'm new to my journey but I keep telling myself I can do it!!! I need to lose 80-100 pounds myself to be at my ideal weight. That seems very overwhelming at this point. Any words of encouragment???
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I hope that in a year I can be posting the same thing!! Congratulations, that is amazing!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Congrats!
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it past the first sentence where you said 'pop' LOL! I call it that too and ppl in TX and VA have fits every time I say it LOL. Ok, back to reading your story
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a great story.
  • marphydoll
    marphydoll Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing and so very inspirational! Keep up the great work!
  • MikaylaMuddled
    Options
    This is amazing!!!
  • KFuerst27
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm just beginning my journey, and it's so inspiring to see pics like yours. You are amazing!!
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing and healthy. Congrats to you keep up the good work.
  • Chickie0999
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Wonderful and so so inspiring!!!!
  • bunji587
    bunji587 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's all about choices, healthy or unhealthy. In the end it all comes down to you.
    You have made an amazing transformation. Keep up the good work.
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, what a transformation!!! Your story is inspirational and we should all take notes!!! Thanks.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! What a great smile and I know you're so proud of your accomplishments. Way to go!
  • orlaoshea
    Options
    Wow, amazing.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, way to go!!!
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I'm just starting out, but you are showing me where I can be with hard work and dedication. You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Megan...thanks so much for sharing. So generous to give such a detailed written post. I find your post very helpful and the pictures are truly a gift to us who need inspiration and motivation. My last ten pounds have been a challenge and posts like yours sure help.

Thanks so much. You dedication to yourself and the hard work sure paid off. You look incredible.
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration!! way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!