170 pounds down...10 more to go with pics

Options
12346»

Replies

• spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and being brave enough to show your before plastic surgery pictures. You are an inspiration! I had gastric sleeve surgery on June 11 of this year. It sure isn't taking the easy way out but for many who don't know that much about weight loss surgery they think it is. I lost 47 pounds pre op and have lost 34 since my surgery for a total of 81 pounds. I still need to lose another 49 pounds or so to get to my personal goal of 140. I worry about the excess skin and my upper arms are already driving me nutty how they look but I still wear cap sleeved shirts. I want to start really toning up that area and other areas but I have had alot of shoulder pain issues since surgery and haven't been able to work out or join a gym like I had planned due to this. I do walk every day so I am getting some exercise in.
    Thanks again for sharing your story. Friend me if you like!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!