I Run Because...

Options
2»

Replies

• LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I run because I love how I feel after a run and it's an awesome way to beat stress.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    ******WARNING**** the following in the snarky comment mandated in all threads.
    I run so that the pack of wild dogs chasing me will not eat me and so I can laugh at the baddies when there sagging pants fall around their ankles. But more seriously I run because it is a great weight reducer, great cardio improver and it’s a freebie exercise.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Because it's the best form of stress relief for me

Yesss!!! Totally agree. I am just a beginner and I love it, it's becoming my new hobby :-) It energizes me!!!
    I wanna train myself and run my first 5 k.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    It's in my profile... I run because the Doctor might pick me as his next companion! Plus I want to be able to run if my life depended on it!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    haha.jpg

^This isn't the only reason I love to run...but it might be part of it! ;)

I have this on my pinterest....being essentially a sloth:yawn: at heart,:heart: this is often the ONLY reason I get up off my keaster and get moving:laugh: :noway: :love:
  • mum23boys
    Options
    I run because I love how I feel after a run and it's an awesome way to beat stress.

I love the feeling of knowing it is me controlling my pace and the distance I achieve. It is my run and no one else's. I am addicted to running :)
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    I don't want to waddle!!!! :laugh: