Celebrity look-alikes

Options

Replies

• michelle916
    Options
    I've gotten Mila Kunis and Sophia Bush. Also, Kelly Clarkson.
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I get Carrie Underwood ALL the time.
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Never been told that I look like any celeb! I used that celebirty face morph thing and it said Britney Spears... lol I wish.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've been told Drew Barrymore, but I don't see it. Maybe when I have my hair curly.

2011-Drew-Barrymore-Brown-Hairstyles.jpg
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    the girl at the counter at CVS said i looked Keanue Reeves (sp?) from the Matrix movies. i just laughed.

I dont know, i think of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure anytime someone mentions Reeves. not so flattering
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    when i was little i was told Britney Spears, other than that, i've been told Kate Hudson
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

thanks I needed that:flowerforyou:
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    When my hair is light, and I'm not rocking bangs, I would get Mariah Carey. =/

MC_vs_NK-1.jpg
  • tina2222
    Options
    In person, I hear Amanda Bynes and Lauren Conrad often (I used to hear Mary Kate, and also Kirsten Dunst when I had red hair and before I fixed my teeth). I get compared to pretty much any celebrity with a chubby face :/

I don't think you can really tell any of those in my photos because I intentionally don't take/post photos in which my chubby cheeks are highlighted.

Online I hear more often that I resemble Megan Fox (BEST COMPLIMENT EVER).

What do you guys think?
    379023_10150337105277653_668552652_8504729_565508403_n.jpg

67286_443414007652_668552652_5810278_1467463_n.jpg

(I don't know why my eyes look brown here. Both that shirt and my eyes are green in real life)

59084_430680822652_668552652_5545549_539552_n.jpg

284759_483687492652_668552652_6451543_281902_n.jpg

7830_43437117652_668552652_1533413_2258507_n.jpg

(The last photo is 4 years old)

DEFINATELY Amanda bynes. None of the other ones lol you could totally be her twin!
  • tina2222
    Options
    On my heritage I got Alicia keys, Keisha castle Hughes and Hillary duff lol but I get Keisha castle Hughes ALOT. That was my nickname at school. If you don't know who she is she was the little girl in whale rider. I think we look more alike now that she's older.
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    I've been told by several different people that I look like Jennifer Jason Leigh.
  • amber_bamber09
    amber_bamber09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My husband seems to think I resemble Jennifer Aniston. We do have the same hair color and eyes but to me...that's it.

13229817.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I dont look like any celebrity...or no one hasn't told me.
    For mznisaelaine:
    This reference is probably really obscure, but as soon as I saw you I thought of Paulini (I think she was a runner up on one of the seasons of Australian Idol) :)

PauliniRoughday.jpg6066793_1997.jpg
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    no nikkidee i cant think of anyone try http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/try-face-recognition.php

My results are -Delta Goodrem & Alicia Silverstone which is pretty consistent with every photo i upload

I ran that check, it told me I look like Luke Wilson. I don't see it.
  • gail_cook
    Options
    Jaimelocklin... you look like an Australian singer Ricki Lee Coulter! Well i think so anyway. Lol.

I don't know how to add photo's but if you google her name you'll see pictures!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    In my senior year of highschool/freshman year of college, Avril Lavigne was just breaking out as a popular artist and I straightened my hair and it was long...I always got mistaken for her. For my senior drawing class final project, I picked her as my celebrity and so many people though I was doing a self portrait. Not sure if we resemble each other still ten years later...I should try it out!

I have also gotten Alyson Hannigan. I wish I knew how to upload pics into the forums...hope my profile pic helps!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I have been told I look like an older version of Brenda Song. I had to Google her because I didn't have a clue. :)

lookalike.jpg
  • tickletickle
    Options
    On my heritage I got Alicia keys, Keisha castle Hughes and Hillary duff lol but I get Keisha castle Hughes ALOT. That was my nickname at school. If you don't know who she is she was the little girl in whale rider. I think we look more alike now that she's older.

Yip tina you do look like her, just prettier!!!
  • tickletickle
    Options
    In my senior year of highschool/freshman year of college, Avril Lavigne was just breaking out as a popular artist and I straightened my hair and it was long...I always got mistaken for her. For my senior drawing class final project, I picked her as my celebrity and so many people though I was doing a self portrait. Not sure if we resemble each other still ten years later...I should try it out!

I have also gotten Alyson Hannigan. I wish I knew how to upload pics into the forums...hope my profile pic helps!

yip - Avril Lavigne!
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have been told I look like an older version of Brenda Song. I had to Google her because I didn't have a clue. :)

lookalike.jpg

WOW.... That's a good one.