Options
    Uh oh!!!! Ok here it goes:ohwell:

Went from a size 16/18 to a size 8 in pants

Went from a size XL to a M in shirts

Feels good to shop in the teen section now:love:
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a size 16 (Aus) in pants to a size 12-14 (Aus)
    In tops I have gone from an extra large to a large/medium
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a size junior 11 in jeans to a junior 9 and the 7 is so close I can taste it :bigsmile:
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    From a snug 14 to a loose 8. L-XL tops to S-M.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    From XL and 14 to a comfortable loose 6.
    4 in American Eagle, muffin-top 4 in other brands :tongue:
    4 or 6 in dresses
    S or M in shirts
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 14 jeans to a size 8, sometimes 6
    Size L tops to M/S (depending on the store I can get away with an XS, what?!)
    Dress size, we'll see as I don't have too many occasions to wear one, but will be a bridesmaid come 2013!
  • AmyinMD
    AmyinMD Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp but I cannot wait to join this club!
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've gone from M to XS in tops, from an Australian size 12-14 in jeans to size 7-8 (depending on the brand), and from a size 12 to size 8-10 in dresses.
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I was size US 12 (or very tight, in-denial, size 10), with some 13's and 14's thrown in there that I had convinced myself were "anomalies" (they weren't). Size M or L in shirts.

I now fit comfortably in size 4-8 pants (6's are getting loose, but not quite at a standard 4 yet).
    I'm a 6-8 in dresses, and S/M in shirts.

Sizes are so weird, though. So, so weird.
  • alishba123
    alishba123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    13415667.png Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MissNothing130
    Options
    I'm currently a UK 10-12, depending on where I shop & a 32E chest. But thankfully I've always had big boobs so I'm hoping I won't lose too much of them when I drop the weight hah.
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was a tight 14 (probably was more of a 16 but I refused to buy new clothes) and am now a 10/12 in pants
    I was wearing a L/XL shirts and now mostly M with some L's thrown in there too

(edited to fix typo)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I started at size 26 and 3x. Now I wear size 24 and 2x and XLs. Might be a size 22 soon, because my 24s are getting baggy. :D
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was size US 12 (or very tight, in-denial, size 10), with some 13's and 14's thrown in there that I had convinced myself were "anomalies" (they weren't). Size M or L in shirts.

I now fit comfortably in size 4-8 pants (6's are getting loose, but not quite at a standard 4 yet).
    I'm a 6-8 in dresses, and S/M in shirts.

Sizes are so weird, though. So, so weird.

I agree sizes are so weird! I actually still have a pair of size 14 pants that are just now not too snug to wear. And have two pairs of the exact same jeans - same size, same style, same evening - one fits comfortably and the other fits but not as loose in the waist a the other is!
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to share their success so far in fitting into new sizes? I think size is the most accurate depiction of a change in your body as opposed to weight.

I have gone from a size 30 (10) to a size 27 (4) in jeans.
    I have gone from a size M to size S in tops.
    I have gone from a size 8 dress to a size 4.

Good luck to everyone and I am looking forward to seeing some dramatic changes!

Not necessarily as sizes vary so much. Measurements are better. I have clothes in the my closet that are a size 8 that I absolutely CANNOT wear because they are too small, and yet I have XS sweaters that hang on me. I have Juniors 5/6 jeans that fit, and the 7/8 were loose enough I could take them off without unzipping them. Yet normally in Juniors, I wear a 9.

However, in one brand of jeans, I went from a size 26/28 to a size 6. They are form-fitting but not skin tight.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Dress size: From a 16(XL) to a 10/12(M)
    Top size: From an XL to a M
    Pant size: From a 16 to a 12
    Bra size: From a a 38D to a 36D

My goal is to get into a size 8 :)
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    pants - 14 to 10/12
    top -XL to M/L
    would love to get back to 4 in pants and s in tops - I have alot in my closet that are these sizes.
  • onefourone
    Options
    Great job!! :D

I went from an 11 in jeans to a 3-5
    A size L top to S
    and bra size 36D to 32C <
    booooo lol

You look fantastic stop it with the boo lol

I am the same size but everything fits better and my butt looks great in my jeans. :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    14 to a 10
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 10 to a 4!!

I would love to be you! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!