What size are you now?

Options

Replies

• andreacord
    Options
    I went from a 12 to a 7 in jeans and a 31 to a 28/27 depending on the store.
    Large to still large/some mediums in shirts
    Large to Medium in undies =)
    36 C to a 34 B in bras.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Depends on the manufacture. Was 3XL to 2XL. Now, generally, I'm 2XL to L.

My 2XL Dakota winter jacket is larger than my 3XL Sportek rain coat.
    My 3XL George argyle sweaters (bought last week) feel smaller than my XL Wrangler work shirts.
    My workout pants are the only clothing item I have in three sizes from the same manufacture. so they are the best gauge I guess. I was 2XL now fit my XL. The L's are still too snug in the waist. unfortunately the line has been discontinued so when they wear out, I'll have to find a new gauge.
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    315lb 46 waist xxxl shirts
    to
    264lb 40 waist xxl - xl shirts :happy:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Top half has always been uk size 10 but after my son was born 8 months ago I was size 16 uk trousers/jeans and now am in 12s!
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    ive gone from stuffing myself into 18 jeans but refuse to buy a 20 to 18 jeans come off without unbuttoning but a 16 is still too small! wish UK did in between sizes!
  • zumbabumba21
    Options
    Sitting (very proudly) today in UK size 12 jeans-think I've stretched them a bit though so I'm around a 14.
    Size on top is still around 16/18-can't really help it though if you know what I mean!!! :s hopefully losing more weight will reduce them.
    Dress size: 16-I went into a shop yesterday and the 18 was too big..which was a happy, happy feeling!!! :D I know I've still got a way to go though

Generally, although I've only been doing MFP for a few weeks (zumba for seven weeks) I've noticed my hips have got tighter, my back has more shape to it and I don't have so much of a stomach. In fact, I thought I saw a muscle at the side the other day!

Can't wait to get to 187lbs and see what my body looks like then. Well done and good luck to everyone else!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a TIGHT size 12 to size 10 now. My large tops on me are now large if you get what I mean, but i'm not ready to move to medium cause I'm a little top heavy
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 8 down to a 2 in Ann taylor loft brand & I can wear a 4 in other brands!! I've been a S-M shirt & now can fit comfortably in a small & some XS!!
  • jenr
    jenr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I went from a 15 to a 4/5, a large to a small, sometimes even extra-small!!!
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I was a 00, but now a 2.....
    hopefully that will change!
    (whatever I seem to do, it stays the same)
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Was size 16 W, not size 12 (can wear some size 10). For those that don't have to shop in the plus size section, the 16W is 16 womens...bigger than a regular size 16.

Congrats to everyone!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    My height is 5.2 and i have gone down from a 14 to 10(loose)-8(tight) .. there is no 9 else i would be a nine.. i lost all the weight in 1 yr.. its so slow that sometimes i get terribly demotivated...
    PS these days its the motivated phase :p
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You would think I would have gone down a lot of sizes considering I am so short. I am only 5'3" and have lost 42lbs but have not changed sizes much at all.

I started in a tight 18 for pants, am now in tight 14's, loose 16's.

I started in 2XL shirts and am now in L.

I feel like at my height I should have gone down another size already but nope!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    size 20 to size 11/12 :drinker:

I was the fat girl with the pretty face... :flowerforyou:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    27 lbs down and from a 16/17 to a solid 12, tops from xxl to large or med. I happy with my success so far!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Started out at size 18, now I wear anywhere from a size 8 to a 10, depending on the brand. I recently bought a sz 6 pair of jeans! My t-shirt size went from XXL to Medium, and most other tops I'm wearing a Small.

It feels really good to be buying "normal" sized clothes! :)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    was a size 14 (pants/dress/skirts)..now a size 8 verging on a size 6
    was a 36c now a 34c
    was a XL top..now a medium
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    size 20 to size 11/12 :drinker:

I was the fat girl with the pretty face... :flowerforyou:
    and now ur just a girl with a pretty face who kicks *kitten* in doge ball:flowerforyou:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    From a 15 to an 11...actually slightly smaller than an 11, but not a 9.... The heck???

(I hate my 11s...I'm still huge, lol.)

From an XL to an L/M and an S in "adult" sizes.

But I DO fit a size 8 skirt. :D
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Darn you double post!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!