Options

Replies

• courtney131
    Options
    When I was 16. It was outside under the stars on top of a car haha
  • Jules0336
    Jules0336 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was 12 or 13, it was at a community centre dance that they had every Friday night. He was my first "boyfriend" and this kiss had been talked about all week at school amongst friends :laugh: . He was going to kiss me during the last song at the dance...so, Stairway to Heaven it was :smile:
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    I don't know if this counts but when I was 5 or so there was a girl that lived down the street that used to trade me candy for kisses. I really liked candy.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    15 in my high school hallway before his football practice. Didn't see it coming and he kinda missed, got the corner of my mouth, so does that still count?

Also, it was like a week before my birthday and I was really relieved I wouldn't be "sweet 16 and never been kissed". :laugh:
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    14, i was in 8th grade :)
    it was in school.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My first was when I was 18 with a friend during a game of Truth or Dare Jenga. It was pretty awful. lol
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    15... married him when i was 18.. separated when i was 39, divorced him when i was 51
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I was 15 :-)
  • jswayze67
    jswayze67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was 13, he was 15 I think, walking home from school, near the church in Effingham lol - well that was first "real" kiss anyway
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    5. the boy was 4. i cornered him and made him give me a kiss... lol
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was 14, it was at his house, by the pool. Still with him.
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    20, but I don't think that counts since I just kissed him on the cheek. Otherwise, still waiting. x.x

I had the chance at 13 or 14, but I got all embarrassed and babbled ridiculous stuff and ran away. Summer camp. XD
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I was 15, he was 17 & it was in front of a hospital on the way home lmao.
  • PinkGoth
    PinkGoth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was about 12, he was 16! :noway:

I did look and act older though!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I was 16 and she was 20.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was 13 on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland. good times
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    12. He was like 18, which now when I think about it is gross. It was at a camp ground in NY area, one of my brothers friends. I wonder where that guy is now. Lol, ew.
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    3rd grade....at a playground....cute little girl and I were playing and as she came down the slide, I helped her stand up at the bottom of the slide and kissed her on her cheek....she looked at me and said "that's why I hate boys"....sadly, my luck hasn't been much better since :) ... ok, maybe a little better.....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I was 12. It was in my bedroom watching TV with my friend. He was 13. It was odd.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I was 12. He was 14, I think. We were at a baseball stadium (that no longer exists now). I had met him that night. I didn't speak to him again after that. Patterns that carry into adulthood..... :laugh: kiddin'...kinda.