When was your first kiss

Options

Replies

• kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i was 15. The guy i had been crushing on forever decided to make our first kiss in the locker rooms under the gym. great kiss. We were high school sweethearts but things happend over the years that pushed us apart. :brokenheart: and it broke my heart but thats ok. we are still friends and i married a great man. :love:
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    i was 15. The guy i had been crushing on forever decided to make our first kiss in the locker rooms under the gym. great kiss. We were high school sweethearts but things happend over the years that pushed us apart. :brokenheart: and it broke my heart but thats ok. we are still friends and i married a great man. :love:

sweet! I loved the last line :smile:
  • aylawill
    Options
    I was 19, and it was with my fiance (boyfriend at the time). :)
  • Achristine96
    Options
    13 he was 15(:
  • andreacord
    Options
    14, in the eighth grade. We were both on the theatre's tech crew, and the guy who ran the crew would let us in at lunches if we wanted to hang out. A favourite game when there was no equipment around was to close the curtains, shut the lights and play hide and seek. My friend and I hid in the same spot accidentally and we kissed in the dark. =)
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I kissed a girl in my kindergarten class, I was 5. I am not sure if that counts. It was a small peck on the lips.

Real kiss - 13 years old.
    \

Haha that's my exact same story.
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    i was 14
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I was 19 he was 27, my first "boyfriend".
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    At 12 with a friend of my brother's named Billy, who was 14. It was cute, actually. He blew me a kiss earlier that day just joking and I pretended to grab it and put it in my pocket and told him I'd save it for later. Well later when we were alone he said, Hey Brittany...you still saving that kiss? and then he kissed me. He turned out to be a trouble maker so nothing came out of it, but it was cute.

I was my fiances first kiss when he was 20 and I was 17. Actually I was his first and last everything :) I like that story much better!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    When I was 15 :) Only guy I've ever kissed <3 he is still my boyfriend (three years and counting!)
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    age 5 on the school bus to kindergarten with a boy named Jeff. It was a dorky little chicken peck. Well I bumped into him when I was in my early 20's at McDonald's in our small hometown. I went right up to him and said "do you know who I am" and he said without skipping a beat "the first girl I ever kissed!" LOL
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    It's pretty sad.
    I'm 20 and never been kissed.
    D:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    It's pretty sad.
    I'm 20 and never been kissed.
    D:

When I opened the Chit, Chat forume, I saw "When was uyour first kiss" then I saw your picture and next to it it said "a few seconds ago" So which is it?
  • mo_is_here
    Options
    3rd grade. I was over at Michael Coon's house and we were playing in his back yard. Next thing I know he pushed me into a bush and kissed me and said he wanted to marry me. I told him I had to go home and ask my Mom first. ;)
  • mizzgreeneyedladyy
    Options
    I was either 14 or 15. I was with my cousin and her boyfriend at the time, and they had convinced me to date my childhood crush. Totally happened. First exact kiss, was in the back of a little Chevy s10. :)
  • lovingallofme
    Options
    7th grade first boyfriend(which I thought).... asking my bestfriend how to kiss she gave me graphic details!!
    and the time came on the playground behide the monkey bars.....I just thought that was the most
    disgusting kiss ever!!! :ohwell:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I was 8, the girls were chasing boys to kiss them. I let myself get caught and realized I liked it. Made out with a girl (Donna) the next day until we were caught by some boys and she was so embarrassed she wouldn't kiss me again. I've always enjoyed kissing.
  • Cubby_Bear
    Options
    When I was 14, a boy tried to kiss me at a homecoming dance, but he was wearing a baseball cap and he just hit me in the face with the bill instead! Needless to say we were both mortified, ran in opposite directions, and couldn't talk to each other for about a week. After that horrific incident, I avoided any situations that could lead to another terrible kiss, and I waited until I was 16 and much more confident in the guy's lip-locking skills. Over 2 years later and we're still together! <3
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was 13 and it was pretty obvious that neither one of us knew what we were doing lol
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    In the first grade :blushing:

Behind a tree on the playground... I was 7.