When was your first kiss

Options

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    After school I was 13 she was 14 and she taught me well I have been complimented ever since. :) Of course all my friends had to crowd around and watch.. This was like this every day after school.
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options

but, my pillow got many kisses for practice when i was 12. hahahahahahaha
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    First real kiss I think was 16! Sadly that boy ended up getting himself drunk at the age of 18 and driving himself into a tree. :\ So it's kind of a sad memory.

awwwwwww i'm so sorry! that's horrible!

my 2nd boy that i kissed, died in his early 20's of cancer. :( i just found that out. i hadn't seen him in years and didn't know he died.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I was 18 years old but I regret it.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was 18, the summer after my senior year :embarassed:
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    16 and I dry heaved!
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    12, wish it would have never happened it was gross lol. 13 was much better lol
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    11 :blushing:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    14 1/2, summer before 9th grade...in a graveyard next to my old elementary school...
  • kmcw50
    kmcw50 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was 15 he was 16. Like a jerk I asked if the kiss was good and he said hummm it was okay I guess! :blushing:
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I was 16, and it was the day my long-distance boyfriend flew 3000 miles to visit me. He was 28, and extremely experienced in comparison, haha. It's kind of neat to be able to say I've only kissed (and beyond) one guy, and honestly intend to keep it that way barring any unforeseeable circumstances :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    16 and I dry heaved!

LOL
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    14 and it was TERRIBLE! haha. I thought it was just because it was my first kiss but I kissed him again years later and nope, still bad. He was such a good friend but was clearly not meant to be anything more than that...
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    I was 11 and just had braces put on and I was afraid he was going to get stuck!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    First kiss was when I was like 5, but our parents pushed us together so they could get a picture. First real kiss was at 33 with my now husband.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    14 or 15, while we were waiting for my mom to pick us up. I was putting on chapstick and he said "ooh can I have some." I put it in my pocket and said "sure, come and get it." I had been refusing to kiss him for a good month or two before that
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I was 16, worst first kiss ever! yuk!!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Age 13. We were on the Monster Plantation at Six Flags. Fun times.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Totally surprised sooo many people remember their first kiss. I can't remember what I had for dinner last week.

that's senility for you (me, not you). I can't remember what I had for dinner last week, but I can remember in vivid detail all the boys I kissed in high school...haha...
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I think I was 13. It was 7th grade, he was my best childhood friend and my first "boyfriend." We kissed on the count of 3 under the bleachers in the gym at recess. I'll always have a soft spot for that kid...