When was your first kiss

Options

Replies

• Leanne_fat2fab
    Leanne_fat2fab Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was 14 in the 9th grade. I wish I could say it was a proud moment but the guy is a DOUCHE BAG and called me all kinds of names behind my back after the fact. I was so humiliated BUT it's all good! I can laugh at it now because he's just a jerk.
  • yippeeskippee
    Options
    Never...yet. :indifferent:
  • happyhiram
    Options
    I was twenty. Yep. Didn't kiss anyone until most of the weight came off. Wasn't confident enough to even have a real conversation with a girl.
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had just turned 14 and was at an Anime Convention. He was about 17? I remember I was a Freshmen in High School and he was a Junior. Patrick. Wish I didn't fudge things up on that one, he was a really sweet guy. D:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    13 - it was gross and slobbery. I swear he tried to fit the entire bottom half of my face in his mouth - ick!
  • garn1232
    Options
    13 - it was gross and slobbery. I swear he tried to fit the entire bottom half of my face in his mouth - ick!

That made me literally laugh out loud.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

That made me literally laugh out loud.
    Looking back now, it makes me laugh too but, at the time, it was just awful. I mean, that was my first experience and I got a slobber bath. He had a huge mouth and big lips and I have a small head/face - not a good combo for a first kiss! lol
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    October 3rd, 1991.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    12 :)
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I don't know how people can remember these things.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Uhhh it was 7th grade, I think I was like 12?
  • cgillentine416
    cgillentine416 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    33 and still waiting...

...and yes, I have a child.
    How is that possible?
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    33 and still waiting...

...and yes, I have a child.
    How is that possible?

Like Julia Roberts he doesn't kiss on the lips
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    17 or 18. It was awkward. But the guy was actually a great kisser, as I discovered once I got past the "OMG, I finally kissed a boy!" thing.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    16 and it was incredible (lol!)
  • summergirl_nj
    summergirl_nj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was 14 and he was 13. His name was Kenny. All I remember is it being too wet and slobbery and my stomach did flip flops. I spent the whole next week hiding from him so I didn't have to kiss him again.. My how times have changed. :smile:
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    Just about two years ago. I was 22. :)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I was 12. He was 16 and really a great kisser. Every other kiss after that was compared to his (not that there were that many considering I've been with my husband since I was 15, though). :laugh:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    First real kiss I think was 16! Sadly that boy ended up getting himself drunk at the age of 18 and driving himself into a tree. :\ So it's kind of a sad memory.