would you move to another state if my MFP crush ask me??

Options
CreepyOne
CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
Lets see how far these affairs are willing to go lol

Replies

• xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Probably not. I like where I live, and an internet crush isn't enough to make me uproot to another state. There's always a chance the relationship won't make it, and I don't want to be stuck in another state with people I barely know.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Negative
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Nope. My family and friends are all right here. Plus I love my job too much to leave it.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    well, it's that darn hubs that gets in the way of my fun... But no, not really. I would never move for a crush anyway. If things were to turn to more than just a crush at some point, and there was really a relationship there, I'd seriously contemplate moving to explore the possibilities...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    um, no. *chuckle*

but if he's willing to visit, and if i'm still conveniently single, then heyyyyy.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Asked you what? And what does that have to do with me moving? Is this some kind of freaky polygamy thing?
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Nope! Love my Black Hills!
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I agree with hotmamasoon...I would definitely uproot for something more serious than a crush...there would have to be some talk of commitment and relationship...I love moving and starting over...esp if things where u are arent the best. I dont need family or friends so thats never a factor for me....I have relocated 3 times since 2005....and will prob do it one more time...for love...LOL
  • Loverj79
    Loverj79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    it would depend on what state for me. if nyc sure! all my family is there
  • slayerdan
    Options
    Giovanni if you love that guy and he loves you, then move away.
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    that's.so.sweet and thoughtful of you Roflol.....but I'm not gay lol
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    that's.so.sweet and thoughtful of you Roflol.....but I'm not gay lol

Lmao!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    If I was single...and there was some serious connection there...It may be something to consider after some visits.

Until then...no, I'm staying here in NH with my husband. lol
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Do I get to move IN with Q?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    If it was somewhere warm, on the beach, and he didn't mind my 4 kids coming too, then hells yeah.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    If I was single...and there was some serious connection there...It may be something to consider after some visits.

Until then...no, I'm staying here in NH with my husband. lol

You kill me.
  • dawnmcgee
    Options
    I might depending I am a bit of a risk taker :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Nope
    I am stuck here. Otherwise I'd have already moved to be with siggy.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    stupid DP
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Definitely not!

In a mildly similar situation, a little over three years I was on vacation with friends in Nashville and I met a guy from Kentucky that I fell head over heels for! it was crazy!! We ended up talking and texting for a few months and we visiting one another every other weekend and sometimes weeks at a time.. I would arrange my work schedule to go down there (from Detroit) for long weekends or use vacation days. He was a farmer so when he was able to, he'd come up here for longer periods of time. We seriously talked about me moving down there and I had considered it. All my friends and family told me I was crazy but I was crazy for him, what's a girl to do! I decided to do it and one weekend I moved a lot of my stuff down there (it also happened to be my birthday weekend) and after a few days some weird things started to happen. He became a crazy, controlling guy. He ended up physically abusing me (pulled me up a flight of stairs by my hair because my dog wouldn't stop barking) and some other stuff I'd rather not re-live. That next morning I packed up my car with as much stuff as I could fit and never looked back. I left a lot of my personal belongings at his house but they are not worth it to me!

Moral of the story. . . make sure you know the person inside and out; maybe run a background check; consider WHY they are so intent on having a "stranger" move to them. . .

Sorry to be a downer, but crazy people are out there~! and with that said, I did meet my current fiance on Match.com but I was very very cautious!

Kerri