would you move to another state if my MFP crush ask me??

Options

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Is this about me or you? You changed the sentence subject halfway through your question.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Visit? Possibly if asked to... Move? Not it if isn't anything more than just a crush...Hypothetically if two crushes developed a "real relationship" and in the future moving ideas came up then I'm sure people would consider it...
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Asked you what? And what does that have to do with me moving? Is this some kind of freaky polygamy thing?

I was thinking the same thing.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am not so closed minded that I would say 'absolutely not.' But, I can understand how hard it might be to move. *sigh* I wish it was easier.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    If YOUR Mfp crush is asking YOU to move, why the heck would *I* move?
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Moral of the story. . . make sure you know the person inside and out; maybe run a background check; consider WHY they are so intent on having a "stranger" move to them. . .

Sorry to be a downer, but crazy people are out there~! and with that said, I did meet my current fiance on Match.com but I was very very cautious!

Kerri

Background checks are your best friend!!!!!!

My best friend got caught up in a whirlwind romance- married after 3 mos, no checks and........AFTER the wedding it was discovered:

1) he pretended to go to work though he was unemployed
    2) his car was leased by his mother, he owned nothing and owed like 100k in debt while claiming otherwise
    3) he was previously married though said had never been

anyway.... liar liar pants on fire - check BEFORE any serious moves. You can be both smart and spontaneous.

Me - I would never have moved for a far away crush, never. My husband yes his job moves, and I would have moved with him married or not because we were serious and living together already.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I would move, reason being my bf lives in Florida and is an MFP member.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Nope... never.
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    I would hahahaa
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, I have considered not moving (or where to move next) based on Mfp friends who are dear to my heart.
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I would hahahaa
    lol, you must be the only brave one lol
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Negative Ghost Rider.. Visit maybe, but not move..
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Would I move if YOUR crush asked YOU to move? Sorry honey, im just not that into you. ;)
    Having a husband and baby causes some logistical problems too.

But in all seriousness, no. It would take years of chatting online and meeting in person for me to pack up and move to a different state. Even without a husband and kid! Moving is a pain in the butt! Not to mention, id have to move my horses too.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I go with my hubby, if he or she can convince the hubs we should move, then yes and I am taking him with me ;)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I would move, reason being my bf lives in Florida and is an MFP member.

Ok I think this is cute ^^^
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    My husband would frown upon such behavior and would miss me.

*And by frown upon , I mean he'd hunt me down and drag me back home. :tongue:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    my job allows me to so yes but the real person to ask is my dog, if it's too hot for him, it aint happening, plus HE is my background check, if he growls your out, if he cuddles you are golden. Then again that can be flawed if you sneak him a treat, so on that note I am back to square 1. DAMMIT
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm moving to the other side of the world to be with mine....but then I married him too. :tongue:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    yes i would move and then i would move again if another crush asked me to
    i never get attached to anything am not very loving
    not even to family :P
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm moving to the other side of the world to be with mine....but then I married him too. :tongue:

So sweet!