Ignorant office Manuevers!

Options

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    People who consistently have the flu every Monday and Friday. We aren't stupid.

Or people who come in sick and spread the fun around!!!
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Year end self-assessments. Come on! Am I really going to give myself anything other than a 4 or 5 out of 5? What a waste of time.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    People who cook fish in the microwave!

Just curious, why?

Because it stinks! I don't want to sit in my office and smell cooked fish smell all afternoon.

Same goes to the asshats who mash 5-minutes on a bag of popcorn and walk away while it pops. Those last two minutes, you're not popping any more, you're burning.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    People who lick their fingers before going through the papers on the printer, I hate picking up my papers and they're wet! If you can't pick them up without doing that, get a rubber finger thing.
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Commenting on my food

Does my head in! And it's all the time. If i eat little and often it's 'oooo you've got the munchies today' If I have a massive salad it's 'oooo isn't that a big portion' and if i have something naughty 'ooooooo you won't loose weight eating that'

Well it's got nothing to do with you what I eat and when. Don't thnk you're fooling anyone with your 2 ricecakes and and apple all . we know you go home and stuff your face or else you'd be loosing too! REALLY ANNOYS ME!
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen one yet for the thing I think is grossest...people who leave a mess behind themselves on the toilet in the bathroom. It's like, if you have the indecency to do this nasty act in the office bathroom, what does your home bathroom look like? Ewwwww...just plain foul...probably the same people who don't wash their hands or refill the toilet paper roll.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Oh, my last office, it was corporate culture to work through being sick, people took pride in coming to work even though they felt awful... so I got looks when I got back from taking a sick day, while others would come in and spread the germs. Ug.
  • Jamming up the copier and then walking away. Ugh! FIX IT, or find someone who can!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Not reporting broken machinery. At least have the decency to report something is wrong instead of leaving it for the next person to take care of. Even better, go the extra step when you do report it and leave a note on the machine letting people know it's being taken care of. We're all busy snowflake!
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Chewing gum or eating while dictating. Didn't your mother teach you NOT to talk with food in your mouth?
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    The obnoxious annoying laugher - every office has one! Oh and not holding the elevator! You know you saw me coming!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Asking me a question and when I don't give you the answer you want turning to the person next to me and asking them the same question..... if looks could kill...
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have 2.

1. Whistling
    That is a great song you got stuck in your head. Now it's stuck in mine because I couldn't find a fork to jam into my ear when I saw you coming.

2. Chilling out in my office.
    If you want to talk to me, awesome. If you are just looking for a quiet place to sit and do nothing, we have something like 1000 other chairs in the building. The ones at my desk are by far the least comfortable (for me to watch you sit in for 20 minutes while I am working).
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    People who come into your office to ask a question and get sidetracked while looking at what you're working on and start giving their opinion on how they would do it.
    I couldn't care less how YOU would do it. That doesn't help me unless you're going to take it and finish it yourself. If not... don't let my imaginary door hit you in the *kitten* on the way out!
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Using your speaker phone for a conference call and we have to sit and listen to every stinking word even though it has nothing to do with us.

This! We have a guy who talks to his WIFE on the speaker phone. OMG -- way too much information sometimes.
  • abrantner
    Options
    Meetings! For every stupid little issue that comes up.

Pre-Meetings about Future meetings and then Post meetings to "wrap up"
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    In the office lunch room, rinsing your plate in the sink... but not rinsing the sink! Ick!

And this! Disgusting.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Taking a big dump and stinking the whole office up!

Drop one flush one... use the fan... close the door when you are done... GROSS.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Interrupting me while I'm posting on MFP!!! :explode:
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    The constant annoying cackling of my co-worker... sometimes I wear earplugs. She's so full of it!

And I also don't want to hear about every detail of your life outside work... don't you have friends for that?!

People who leave all their crumbs on the lunch room table... I don't need to clean your crap up.

People who don't courtesy flush because I don't want to smell your crap either.