What do you do??

Options

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I am the Distribution Supervisor for a local food producing company... I also drive one of the trucks part time and on an as needed basis (24' box)
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    and this started off so nicely!

Max is a nut.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Doesn't it always....:laugh:
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Options
    Systems Analyst for a Mortgage Company ... what that means I couldn't tell you LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Max is a nut.

sometimes you feel like a NUT... sometimes you DONT...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I heard that in married couples that the most common position when making love was doggie style... he sits up and begs and she plays dead!

I know random but I had to share!:laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

HI-JACKER!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Back to topic....I sell Lawnmowers! Toro - premium product best there is!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Back to topic....I sell Lawnmowers! Toro - premium product best there is!

I heard Briggs and Stratton is the best... we sell them engines :happy: :tongue: :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    We use Briggs engines...in homeowner stuff
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I heard that in married couples that the most common position when making love was doggie style... he sits up and begs and she plays dead!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Fleet Maintenance Clerk - Coast Mountain Bus Company (Vancouver area Transit system)
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I am everyones on MFP personal comedy engineering consultant...

aka court jester... as appointed by FC:heart:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Right now I am an assistant manager at a sporting goods store in the mall..I've been in retail since 2003.:grumble:

BUT, I am about to graduate and serve as a research assistant in a molecular biology lab for my summer internship! :bigsmile: After that I'll personal train while I take biochem and organic chem at a community college. Then off to grad school. So I'm pretty much a full-time student after this semester! :laugh:
  • slizzered
    slizzered Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm a psych major, hoping to get accepted to a ph.d. program for clinical psychology. yes, i do like analyzing people.
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    currently I am on hiatus from working- had to deal with life issues. But I am a jack of all trades, a lil of this and that- I've done retail, management, janitorial work, landscaping, painting, movie projectionist, disarming bombs, had my own online business for several years..... I write and hope to make money doing that someday. also I'm about to move, and going to be looking into anything i can get with the economy being what it is... i would prefer to work for an organization that is making a difference in this world... but we'll see what i can find/get.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Fleet Maintenance Clerk - Coast Mountain Bus Company (Vancouver area Transit system)

Hey - you're doing a similar job to me :smile:
    Mine are trucks... and I have to dispatch them and supervise the drivers as well as maintainance (8 straight trucks, 1 tractor trailer, 1 reefer van and a handful of company owned sales vehicles) but you're the closest thing I've seen to my occupation so far!
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm a third year English Lit student, working as a checkout girl in a supermarket. Not sure what to do after uni- which is a bit worrying, as I finish in June! I may become an accountant. I'm just going to apply for everything...
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm the IT Manager for a welding supply manufacturer. Basically, I'm a one-woman IT department.
  • CassieNic
    Options
    Im a home manager, thats fancy for SAHM. :laugh:

Id really like to attend culinary school, maybe after both kiddos are in school.