where do you buy your UNDIES?

Options

Replies

• bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Under Armour website, I love these! They are like my butt cheeks are in heaven when I work and work out. These are the only undies I have found that don't ride up.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Tractor Supply

Damn, that's hot.

I get the "we wish we were fancy enough to be VS undies but are really the 5 for $20 undies at Target" ones in the bins. I recently upgraded to them, but am quite happy. And I got some fun boy short cut - love those.

I almost choked laughing at the Tractor Supply thing...all I could think about was the onepiece red suit with the flap in the butt!!!! and the song...She thinks my Tractor's Sexy!
    same thing on the Target undies.....3 kids has limited the VS shopping...those are for special occasions now.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    V.S. keeps sending me those free underwear coupons and I keep using them. Every few months I get a new pair and I retire one of the older pairs. I manage to not actually buy anything when I go into the store to redeem my coupon. I don't think I have paid for a pair of underwear in a few years. :happy:

Same here. And for some reason (though I'm not complaining) they send me at least 3 of those coupons every month. I don't think I've bought underwear in a couple of years, at least!

Do you have a VS credit card? I want these coupons! Mom is always the last person to get underwear!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Tractor Supply

Damn, that's hot.

I get the "we wish we were fancy enough to be VS undies but are really the 5 for $20 undies at Target" ones in the bins. I recently upgraded to them, but am quite happy. And I got some fun boy short cut - love those.

I almost choked laughing at the Tractor Supply thing...all I could think about was the onepiece red suit with the flap in the butt!!!! and the song...She thinks my Tractor's Sexy!
    same thing on the Target undies.....3 kids has limited the VS shopping...those are for special occasions now.

I KNOW, RIGHT??? Kids ruin those things for you. You better believe they all have nice looking undies... but mom, on the other hand, struggles to find decent ones in the laundry. And going to the mall? Hell. Going to VS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    my husband says i shouldnt buy them anymore i should just use a piece of string it would cost less and have the same affect.. haha but i usually get mine from walmart or vs. i go for cuteness . i can only goto vs on a special occasion
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I like to get mine from the Thrift Shop.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    In the same vein, does anyone have any suggestions for underthings that are really great at moisture wicking but not ridiculously expensive? I've been wanting to buy some good undies specifically geared towards long-distance hiking and running and sadly, my VS cotton undies don't hold up to the task. Suggestions appreciated!

VS makes stretchy spandex-y ones that aren't cotton...these..

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265646380230&c=Page&cid=1319075842837&pagename=vsdWrapper

I will have to check those out then, thanks for the tip!

And this thread just reminded me to use my Secret Reward coupon before it expires. Time to get my 5 4 25, bishez!!!!!:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    VS of course. That's pretty much it when you have their VIP card and they keep sending you free panties. With just the free panties alone, that's half my panties. Every now and then I get "gifts" from Lovers Lane.... LOL
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    Save ur money!!!!!!!! I go commando, unless its TOM time...I usually get 2 FREE pair from VS every month though & those r the only kind I wear.....DID I MENTION FREE!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Goodwill
    lol
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I like to get mine from the Thrift Shop.

LOL!
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    VS and Forever 21. VS is better and sexier, but Forever 21 has cute and AFFORDABLE undies (specially on there 3 for $9 sale)
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Save ur money!!!!!!!! I go commando, unless its TOM time...I usually get 2 FREE pair from VS every month though & those r the only kind I wear.....DID I MENTION FREE!

HOW ARE THEY FREE?!?!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    walmart .......
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The Gap underwear store. They are comfort and sexy all rolled into one.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options

HOW ARE THEY FREE?!?!

Yes, please explain how you get free VS undies... that's a secret worth sharing!
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Best & Less ...in Perth ...W A ...LOL !
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    WALMART

^ This.
  • ShannanRenae
    Options

HOW ARE THEY FREE?!?!

Yes, please explain how you get free VS undies... that's a secret worth sharing!
    U hv 2 sign up.... I did it in store 1 year & sometime they hv freebies on Southern Savers too, my sista is signe dup too & she cant wear VS panties, so she gives me her free panties, so I end up getting 2 free.....
  • ShannanRenae
    Options

HOW ARE THEY FREE?!?!
    Its always a coupon 4 a free panty & like $10 off a bra!!!!!!!!!! I use mine & my sista doesnt wear them, so she gives me her coupon & I always hv 2 free....