single and shaving??

Options

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

You gals shave your......um, how do I put it delicately...............'down there' regularly? Doesn't it get itchy and irritated if you don't? You shave it all? I can't even imagine...........................sorry, but that just grosses me out!

The 70s and 80s was all about shaggy, long hair... these days its all about being clean-cut or shaved. The times... they are a changin!

Yeah, but YOU're a guy! Do you shave yourself bald (or balled, if I may be so bold ;) lol.............
    Sorry, but God put hair there for a reason!!! I can see trimming, but nekkid?
    ugggh................that's like being a 7 year old girl, and it's just wrong (imho.)

Okay, my opinion only, folks.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Laser- its the greatest thing. I had full legs, bikini and under arms done- no more shaving or waxing for me... however when I was furry- I waxed bc I was too lazy (or "BUSY" as I liked to say) to shave... And I did let it frow out a bit in winter months bc my skin got so dry- it hurt to shave my legs- but I dont think I changed much for being single or not single... I always looked at grooming as something I do for me. not for anyone else. I sort of figured a dude wouldnt get too bent out of shape if my legs were not as clean shaven as they should be- if you're touching my legs- you're probably not thinking about how recently I shaved...

and btw thanks for this- its hilarious
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    So that means if a guy demands a lady shave down there, the man has to as well right? Double standards and hypocrisy right there if your reply was no.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    So that means if a guy demands a lady shave down there, the man has to as well right? Double standards and hypocrisy right there if your reply was no.

I agree, it is totally hypocrisy if that IS indeed the case, but this thread was about voluntarily keeping things tidy. :wink:
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have italian in me and my hair grows like weeds. No joke, I could shave my legs and they'd be ready to wax in a week... As for "down there" i only shave when I want to. I hate the itchy grow back that happens within 2 days... I have always wanted a brazillian or laser treatment. I hate having hair on my body, it just grows so fast it can be hard to keep up with...
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I agree! :happy:
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I trim around the tree every 3 weeks. Makes it look bigger ;)

lol.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Laser. Shaving sucks. :wink:
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    My habits stay about the same. I try to keep the jungle in control and legs vary. haha Especially in the winter I hate shaving my legs. If I think there could be some leg touching, then I would make sure I shave. Plus, it really helped me stay "in control" when I was dating. If I was stubbly, I knew that I wouldn't be doing things that I might want to hold off on. We all know how fun it is to tease the horse with the carrot for a little while. ha!
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    when i was 18 i shaved the whole right side of my body on a dare. yes everything head to toe the whole right side. now it tends to be the hairy side. and i have todo manscaping to keep that side tame and uniform.

As for ladies shaving, what ever makes her comfortable is fine by me, hair or no hair. no worries.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif

X's 2:noway:
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

You gals shave your......um, how do I put it delicately...............'down there' regularly? Doesn't it get itchy and irritated if you don't? You shave it all? I can't even imagine...........................sorry, but that just grosses me out!

The 70s and 80s was all about shaggy, long hair... these days its all about being clean-cut or shaved. The times... they are a changin!

Yeah, but YOU're a guy! Do you shave yourself bald (or balled, if I may be so bold ;) lol.............
    ugggh................that's like being a 7 year old girl, and it's just wrong (imho.)

Mother nature put hair THERE long before we needed clothes. It is no longer essential to have hair for survival.

The younger generation doesn't look at it with the same eyes as you. Best not to judge others simply because you don't do it. Like tattoos and piercings, it's here whether you understand it or not.
  • rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I keep my habits the same no matter what.. always be prepared! Lol

I want to try waxing but I am TERRIFIED!!!!!!!! :sad:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You know what I really want to know? When did shaving 'down there' become the normal thing to do? I friggin' loathe shaving but do it anyways but I really wish the au naturale would go back into style. I HATE razor burn!

Maybe you're dating the wrong type of guy.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'm not a shaver. But fortunately, I'm blonde enough to get away with it!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    I keep my habits the same no matter what.. always be prepared! Lol

I want to try waxing but I am TERRIFIED!!!!!!!! :sad:

^^ DITTO
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

God put hair there - and arm pits, legs, faces, backs, butts, feet, etc....
    I don't look like a lil girl, I am all woman, just with none of it hidden and clean as can be! I think the hair is super icky and isn't hygienic, hair holds onto everything. Just my opinion ;)

And we will never see each other naked so to each their own lol
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options

Mother nature put hair THERE long before we needed clothes. It is no longer essential to have hair for survival.

The younger generation doesn't look at it with the same eyes as you. Best not to judge others simply because you don't do it. Like tattoos and piercings, it's here whether you understand it or not.

When I was the younger generation and it was all the rage, I still agreed that I didn't want to look like a kid. It's not something I'll ever do either. :)

Y'all can remove what cha want, I care not. haha Just don't ask me to.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Nair was made for a reason.... :wink: I tried this instead of a Brazilian. :smokin:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Ewww, is this just an American thing? bikini line and keeping things tidy is a given, but why do grown women want to look pre pubescent?

THANK YOU!
This discussion has been closed.