songs that make you feel bad@ss when your working out

Options

Replies

• ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I get my run on with LMFAO sexy and i know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto
  • JJasMyself
    JJasMyself Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG! So, I usually listen to Country music, but one of the sessions during an all staff training day for my company they had a Zumba session and one of the songs during the session was:

I'm Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO

That song rocks! Any time I hear it now I get pumped to do my workout!
  • kelligetsfit
    Options
    I usually listen to techno for cardio, but lately I've been building an 'epic' playlist.

"300 Violin Orchesta" by Jorge Quintero or E.S. Posthumus's "Unstoppable."
    I like both the instrumental versions, but there are also a lot of remixes of these songs online with rappers overlayed and some of those are really good, too.
  • shelley242
    shelley242 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love this post. I'm definitely adding some of these to my iPod.

Eminem's "Til I Collapse" always gets me to keep going . Also his "Never Enough." And most of the Black Eye Peas songs have good beats.
  • twildmann
    Options
    You're Going Down - Sick Puppies

This is a good one!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Hatebreed
  • NINAjustdoit
    NINAjustdoit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    "im sexy and I know it!" by lmfao (i think)
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    The Cults - Go Outside, The Naked and Famous - Young Blood, Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks, Comeback Kid - Wake the Dead, Terror - Iron Mind, Van Halen - 5150, Teenage Bottlerocket - In the Basement, Cinderella - Shake me, AC/DC - Walk all Over You, P.O.D. - Alive, Slayer - Raining Blood, AC/DC - Nervous Shakedown, Rollins Band - Hotter and Hotter, Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride, Guns N Roses - Out To Get Me, Death - Infernal Death, Metallica - St. Anger, DMX - Where The Hood At, Madball - Behind These Walls, Throwdown - Declare Your War, Agnostic Front - For My Family, Eminem - Cold Wind Blows, Danzig - End of Time, Sub Zero - Lionhearted, Young The Giant - My Body, Transplants - Quick Death, Megadeth - Take No Prisoners, Sworn Enemy - A Place of Solace, Tech N9NE - He's a Mental Giant, Bon Jovi - Wild In The Streets, H20 - Nothing To Prove, Elefant - Now That I miss Her, Have Heart - Lions and Lambs, A Day To Remember - All I want, Sepultura - Stronger Than Hate, Slapshot - Rap Sucks, The Game - L.A.X. Files, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fight Like a Brave, Blood For Blood - White Trash Anthem, Fugazi - Furniture, Dire Straits - Money For Nothing, Big Sean - Too Fake, Motley Crue - Louder Than Hell, Mad Caddies - State of Mind, Agnostic Front - A Mi Manera, Def Leppard - No No No, AC/DC - Flick of the Switch, DJ Khaled - Welcome To My Hood, Ozzy Osbourne - Devils Daughter, Downfall - North Berkeley, Ace Hood - Hustle Hard, Rage Against The Machine - Down Rodeo, Banner Pilot - Empty Your Bottles, Hanson - Give A Little, Swing Tree - Discovery, Travis Barker - If You Want To, Outkast - Hey ya ............and a whole bunch more.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    seven nation army- white stripes
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    TI-IM BACK
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    I like:
    most of the Dare Devil Soundtrack--especially Wake Me Up Inside
    Stronger
    Paralyzer
    Headstrong
    Break
    Burn it to the ground
    Hang On
    So What
  • bluejuiseritsma
    bluejuiseritsma Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Till the End of Time by Beyonce! That song gets me GOIN!!! :D
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Over it and Under It - Five Finger Death Punch
    Let the Bodies Hit the Floor - Drowning Pool
    Move B*tch - Ludacris
  • cassblue21
    Options
    I get pumped when I hear Rockstar by Pink. It always gets my energy back up! And Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    BUMP....

LOVE LOTS OF THESE SONGS AND WANT TO REMEMBER THEM WHEN I DO MY NEXT DOWNLOAD
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    pretty much anything by Slayer or any good old fashioned heavy metal
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Te quiero puta - Rammstein

LOL...awesome song!

Nice one
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Bodies by drowning pool and anything from slipknot!

also: Sexy and I know it. It makes me feel sexy...shhh....
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Sweat - Snoop Dog and David Guetta (and only this version, not the original): http://youtu.be/KnEXrbAQyIo
    Moves Like Jagger - http://youtu.be/iEPTlhBmwRg
  • Let's go by trick daddy
    Anything by em TI or kanye. Ohhhh but TI is my favorite. Love me some dirty rap(: