I think I want to quit

Options

Replies

• heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Dude, it sounds like you've had HUGE success!!! Way to go! :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    i love that some people dont get this post haha. congrats on your success!

a whole lot of people it seems.....amazing!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Love it!! :D
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Wow.... some people need a lesson in "reading sarcasm 101". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm quitting, I can't gain weight during a bulk
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    i love that some people dont get this post haha. congrats on your success!

a whole lot of people it seems.....amazing!

<---- Crushing my life long dream of being a comedian......or a politician???? Can't remember......, wich one is the one that is not lying all the time?
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sadly, some of this going on here...

44d61455315980c08cce79c3d2d578cf.gif

lol
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I'm confused by your post.. are you trying to motivate others or are you wishing your scale would move while your a size 2??

sarcasm
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    to get to a 2, the scale had to move at some point! Great job!
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Exactly. I hear (..or read) people saying all the time that they are depressed the scale isn't moving. Why people let the scale define them baffles me. I was able to drop quite a few pounds at the beginning. About a month ago, I stopped sweating the scale and just started measuring and going by how i felt - which is awesome, btw. :)

Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully the message will get to some people that it's not just about what the scale says...
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Pft. Whenever I'm down and want to quit, a good dose of HCG always gets me going again.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You need to try Tae Bo.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I understand this post, the author only wants to point out that scale isn't the most accurate tool to chart your progress. Anyway I salute your progess & its good that you're not letting yourself down with that damn scale, which is the mistake many people do. My body fat percentage is 20-21% which is at the low end of the normal range but my BMI is somewhere along 22.5 range which is very normal though the funny thing is that here in Asia, it is considered as high normal already & I'm on the brink of getting "overweight". Although I'm not Asian & that the Asian BMI thing isn't applicable for everybody & is only suited for small-framed people but since I'm based here right now & it is the only standard they use so I have to contend with all those stupid readings that I get from the local health centers here.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Throw the scale away! Your other measurements are way better!!!

Keep it up - there is a new life after being heavy. Congrats to you for finding it

I agree with this 100%. I ONLY get on the scale once a month....at the gym where I get measured as well. I do not weigh myself at home, it would DRIVE me NUTS. I refuse to be a scale slave,. You have FABULOUS results already, look in GREAT shape. Do the last few pounds really matter that much to you, IT"S JUST A NUMBER, right. :flowerforyou:

12117749.png
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I was about ready to *****slap someone then I read your post. Now, I think I love you! :smooched:
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to say you could carry all your weeks groceries with one hand.:wink:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    une 2, mes félicitations
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I know I hate that!!! I'm overweight too according to the BMI scale. Stupid scale! I'm comfortable at 140, but the BMI scale says I have to be at 136 to be considered health.. hm.
    I'm confused by your post.. are you trying to motivate others or are you wishing your scale would move??

Oh do not worry about me. I was just ironic. Can you believe that I actually am considered overweight if I go by my BMI?
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    If you are a size 2 you should quit. That is TINY.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Makes me feel better. Because I'll lose inches and tone up and feel great and then the BMI says I"m fat and it just PISSES me off! Good job! :)