Replies

• MadSoupChef
    MadSoupChef Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    As of today 3,636 day logged in.
  • aginghealthier
    aginghealthier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    401 days today.. that is a record for me in the 5 years that I have been logging my food intake (on and off). I have discovered that logging is the only way that I can maintain any significant weight loss.
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm at 3545 today. :)
  • PetalPrancers
    PetalPrancers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    372 days for me and down 115 lbs!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    4073 today

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • stacie917
    stacie917 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    1052 days today.
  • x7x7x7x
    x7x7x7x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    3527 days today for me.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    3608 today, many ppl here with more days!
    Congrats to everyone for trying our best, falling down in some cases and continuing on. 👁 I see you😁
  • kkweathers
    kkweathers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1203 consecutive days this time. Loss of Internet for days a couple of times over the years interrupted my consecutive days twice that I recall.
  • janalford1954
    janalford1954 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    1036 consecutive days this time. Holiday trips and memory lapses have also interrupted my logging at least 5 times over 15 years, 105 lbs and several 20 gains, and returning to goal weight (which I am below at this time - not planned - sick).
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    3716, I lost 82lb originally then gained ¾ of it back. Now trying to lose the weight again. Logging every day I was able to see what I was doing wrong. I’m pretty sure I’ll be counting for life. While I gained a lot back it would have been even worse/faster without logging.
  • imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 2119 day streak! :smiley:
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    sunrise611 wrote: »
    deckerp wrote: »
    4504. The day we returned from Disney World Resorts where they didn't have free wifi.

One of my friends on here has logged in 4623 days, the highest that I've seen. Your streak is the next highest that I've seen. Did you lose your streak due to your Disney trip?

I did lose it due to the Disney trip. I'm not sure how many I had before that. Maybe somewhere between 100 and 200. I have a MFP friend with 60 days more than me. He said he'll always respect my seniority. :smile:
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    sunrise611 wrote: »
    4504. The day we returned from Disney World Resorts where they didn't have free wifi.

One of my friends on here has logged in 4623 days, the highest that I've seen. Your streak is the next highest that I've seen. Did you lose your streak due to your Disney trip?

I did lose it due to the Disney trip. I'm not sure how many I had before that. Maybe somewhere between 100 and 200. I have a MFP friend with 60 days more than me. He said he'll always respect my seniority. :smile:

I respect it, too. : )
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    4050 here... and still fat :s
  • lcdale
    lcdale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my 1,116th consecutive day! I've been a member since 2012 with lots of starts and stops! I had to have my gallbladder removed in summer of 2019 so really felt the need to commit to recording what I was eating and my exercise!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Today am at 3620
    So glad we are here to support one another <3B):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!