• Elaine_2011
    Elaine_2011 Posts: 13 Member
    ok I want to join this to!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    I'm in. Let's do this!
  • fitnessmonthly
    fitnessmonthly Posts: 68 Member
    I would like to join your challenge July 25th 2012 I turn the big 50 and believe me I want to get fit and trim for the next wonder years of my life.

Another suggestion since everyone is different weight and height why not suggest each one eat at their BMR.
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Please add me !! I would love to join the challenge !
  • 2011juju
    2011juju Posts: 71 Member
    i like to join..
  • im deffo in!! ive been yo yoing recently, need some help to keep motivated! this sounds realistic, id imagine after all the food over xmas il need something like this to keep me going til summer
  • Hey Guys,

Sorry about the confusion regarding the key points of the plan...I will amend as follows:-

THE PLAN

Start Date:- Monday 2 January 2012
    End Date:- Friday 22 June 2012
    Aim:- To lose 25lbs in 20 weeks
    Exercise:- 4 x 1 hour per week minimum (but put 50% in MPF)
    Food:- 500 calories deficient daily - i.e. my daily calorie intake for maintenance should be 1780 so I will be eating 1280 to lose 1lb per week (no alcohol or refined sugar for first 10 weeks of plan)
    Drinks:- Limit Coffee & Diet Soda to 1 per day (apart from when drinking alcohol) and drink 3 litres of water daily
    Alcohol:- Limit to Birthdays/Work/College Dos - Only 5 drinks - Vodka Diet Coke or Wine & Soda (eat some form of carbs & protein 2 hours before drinking) - BUT NONE FOR FIRST 10 WEEKS!

I hope this clears things up a little bit? regarding the coffee I feel it makes you more tired if you drink a lot of coffee and makes you crave sweet things but say you drink 6 cups a day now just try and cut it down to 5 cups and the same with diet soda as it is bad for your teeth.

xx
  • k_pickle
    k_pickle Posts: 45 Member
    Add me please! I HATE exercise, but I need to get in a good routine! Very excited!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    bump