Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    100 crunches today along with my reg 2.5 workout whew! Keep up the good work everyone hang in there "Wanning" message me if you need a boost or motivator..but Im pretty blunt lol...good luck all!!:drinker: ...hey awestfall wanna shoot for 125 tomorrow lol:glasses: :glasses: :huh:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I only have 4 lbs to lose before being "out of the 200s" but I have only lost 1 lb over the last 3 weeks. :sad: I need some motivation!!

I have been working up to running on the treadmill little by little each day, getting a little faster. I ran for 2 minutes last Wednesday (the first time in YEARS!) and actually went for 5 min on Thursday. Today I ran three 5 minute intervals(on 5.5) with 2 minutes rests in between each time. :happy: I was sweating like a dog but I felt so good about myself!!! As I said before, I haven't ran, um.....probably since playing softball & soccer about 14 years ago. I am working on increasing a little more each day!!!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    100 crunches today along with my reg 2.5 workout whew! Keep up the good work everyone hang in there "Wanning" message me if you need a boost or motivator..but Im pretty blunt lol...good luck all!!:drinker: ...hey awestfall wanna shoot for 125 tomorrow lol:glasses: :glasses: :huh:
    Sounds good I am with you BRING IT !!!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I did 45 Monday and 45 today.
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Today i did 30 upper crunches and 30 lower crunches

since i haven't been working my abs as much or even exercising that much either than its been harder than it use to but i will get use to it by the end of the week yay!!!!!!

Go everyone:bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    I only have 4 lbs to lose before being "out of the 200s" but I have only lost 1 lb over the last 3 weeks. :sad: I need some motivation!!

I have been working up to running on the treadmill little by little each day, getting a little faster. I ran for 2 minutes last Wednesday (the first time in YEARS!) and actually went for 5 min on Thursday. Today I ran three 5 minute intervals(on 5.5) with 2 minutes rests in between each time. :happy: I was sweating like a dog but I felt so good about myself!!! As I said before, I haven't ran, um.....probably since playing softball & soccer about 14 years ago. I am working on increasing a little more each day!!!

Why not shoot for a longer time on the treadmill instead of a fast jog...I think you may get more out of it if you walk for 60min or so perhaps with some handweights....u could do the walking and jog as an additional...do u do other excercises as well?.....Good luck in your journey
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    I've been good with my exercising...did
    55 min (3 miles) Sunday
    60 min 3.32 miles Monday
    65 min 3.72 miles Tuesday...
    so far...my workouts have me building muscle...the scale isn't moving too quickly...but that's ok...I know that this plateau will not last forever. I will start seeing some changes in the number on the scale soon. I like the tape measure though...I've lost 6 1/4 inches off my waist since Feb 1st...woot woot:drinker:
    Looking forward to weigh in on Friday!!!
    Cheers everyone:smile:

150390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    125 crunches done today!! Now off to do my 2.5 workout and burn my 1300 cals for the day.Good Luck to everyone.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Well, I have picked my next half marathon. I will be doing the Run America Run in Coeur d'Alene on July 12th! I am running it with my brother and sister so that should be fun. I am extra motivated to improve my last time since my Brother in Law is being a big jerk about the whole thing... can't let him beat me!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    125 crunches today..woot woot:drinker: Belly fat be GONE!!
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    30 upper 20 lower
    i had a hard time today but i'm glad i did some

plus my regular work out i think that is what gets me when i finally do my crunches
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Okay, so this sounds ridiculously high, but last night I did an ab DVD workout that included all different types of crunches for every part of the abs. When I counted every crunch, it came to a total of 384 crunches -- really!! Needless to say, I don't do abs every day :tongue:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this sounds ridiculously high, but last night I did an ab DVD workout that included all different types of crunches for every part of the abs. When I counted every crunch, it came to a total of 384 crunches -- really!! Needless to say, I don't do abs every day :tongue:

ouch, ouch, ouch... good for you!!!
  • Matterafun
    Options

ouch, ouch, ouch... good for you!!!

Thanks, PegM! This DVD works all different sections of the abs throughout the workout, so I think that helps with the soreness -- it's not all in one spot!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options

This sounds like an awesome DVD that I need. What's it called? No additional crunches for me yet this week. I am going to do some during the comercial breaks during Grey's tonight.

I am totally impressed with how many crunches everyone is doing.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I did 100 crunches last night. Also ran a 5k on the treadmill and did 35 minutes on the elliptical. I was going to do a base 5k today.... but it is WAY to cold to run outside, so I will have to be ambitious later tonight.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    125 crunches in for me toiday woot woot in addition to my regular 2hr workout....wtg everyone!
  • Matterafun
    Options

This sounds like an awesome DVD that I need. What's it called? No additional crunches for me yet this week. I am going to do some during the comercial breaks during Grey's tonight.

It's part of an overall strength training DVD by Cathe called Hardcore Series: Muscle Max. The DVD allows you customize your workout, so if you only want to do abs, you can go right to that part of the DVD or if you only want to do upper body one day and lower body another day, you can do that as well. I think you can only order it from her website [http://www.cathe.com/], but it's a really awesome DVD. She uses heavier weights than what I use, but regardless of which weights you use, it's a super workout. If you have access to the FIT TV cable channel, you could check her out there. Her various workouts are part of their programming.

Another abs tape that I love, love, love, is Tamilee Webb's Abs of Steel. It has three 15-minute ab workouts. It's an old video, so I'm not sure you can get it anymore, but it's one of my favorites that, again, hits all ab areas. Best wishes, and enjoy Grey's!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options

It's part of an overall strength training DVD called Cathe Muscle Max. The DVD allows you customize your workout, so if you only want to do abs, you can go right to that part of the DVD or if you only want to do upper body one day and lower body another day, you can do that as well. I think you can only order it from her website [http://www.cathe.com/], but it's a really awesome DVD. She uses heavier weights than what I use, but regardless of which weights you use, it's a super workout. If you have access to the FIT TV cable channel, you could check her out there. Her various workouts are part of their programming.

Another abs tape that I love, love, love, is Tamilee Webb's Abs of Steel. It has three 15-minute ab workouts. It's an old video, so I'm not sure you can get it anymore, but it's one of my favorites that, again, hits all ab areas. Best wishes, and enjoy Grey's!

Thanks Matterafun. I'll have to check this out.
  • danigirl
    danigirl Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi All,

Just did 125 crunches along with 45 min of weights. Need to get in some cardio before the day is through....