Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options
New Challenge: The walking challenge

Yes, its cardio again BUT it is something we do ALL the time! It's the walking challenge and I want you to track how many minutes you walk (that gets your heart rate up, not leasurely) and post it in this week 4 board. Any way of walking works, in place, up a hill, around a track, on a treadmill, on the stairmaster etc as long as you are walking it counts (as long as you are walking at a brisk pace!)

REMEMBER: This week we look at our goals and see where we are and where we want to be in another 4 weeks! SO, work really hard and keep up the good work! You are all doing super awesome and great!

Remember weigh in is on Friday so work hard to hit those goals!!!

Questions or Concerns, contact me!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    New Challenge: The walking challenge

Yes, its cardio again BUT it is something we do ALL the time! It's the walking challenge and I want you to track how many minutes you walk (that gets your heart rate up, not leasurely) and post it in this week 4 board. Any way of walking works, in place, up a hill, around a track, on a treadmill, on the stairmaster etc as long as you are walking it counts (as long as you are walking at a brisk pace!)

REMEMBER: This week we look at our goals and see where we are and where we want to be in another 4 weeks! SO, work really hard and keep up the good work! You are all doing super awesome and great!

Remember weigh in is on Friday so work hard to hit those goals!!!

Questions or Concerns, contact me!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new challenge and all of the organizing that you are doing! I'll be ready to lace up my walking shoes:drinker: Good Luck everyone!!
  • bige2401
    Options
    So, if it's physically impossible for me to be under 200, does that exclude me from the over 200 club or make me a life-long member? :ohwell:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    So, if it's physically impossible for me to be under 200, does that exclude me from the over 200 club or make me a life-long member? :ohwell:

Life long member with benefits *great company,support and plenty of laughs..and sweat when your doing the challenges*

Sign on the dotted line:drinker:
  • abagwill
    Options

We dont exclude anyone! we have some members under 200 as well!!! You are more than welcome to join!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I will be able to get some good walking in while in Phoenix. I am so glad that my HRM came in the mail before my trip. That will make it so much easier to track everything on the trip.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • abagwill
    Options
    WHERE IS EVERYONE?!!! OMG everyone is dropping like flies!!!
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    walking challenge woo hoo
    this will really be a challenge for me desk jobs are bad for walking :)
    :drinker:
    good luck everyone who is still here
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    I am in! When do we start posting our times? Thanks for all the support and challenges!!:drinker:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    When do we start posting our time?
  • bobbiet
    Options
    I'd like to join the group! I've been challenging myself each week, but could use the extra motivation.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    We start posting today....Everyone got their walking shoes on?? Woot Woot....:drinker: :glasses:
  • abagwill
    Options
    yup today is the start of this weeks challenge!! Happy Walking!!:flowerforyou:
  • rosered51
    Options
    This is great! Now with my new pedometer it tells me exactly how many aerobic steps/minutes I do each day! Can't wait to see how well I do at this one!:flowerforyou:

Good luck everyone!

Walking shoes in hand and heading out the door now!:laugh:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am here! Having a party today....its a spa day with all my best girlfriends. I made Pita Pizza's and whole wheat crackers with laughing cow cheese, we have a fruit salad with fat free whip comin and CHAMPAIGNE.....yes I said it...Momosas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My house looks like someone barfed Pita Pizza Pepto Bismol everywhere....gonna do my best to stay in my cals today!

Will let ya know later!

GO 200+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Ok today 45minutes for me on the walking I did Watp 3miles.....good luck everyone!!:glasses:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of walking for me today (bonus... Biggest Loser Power Sculpt)
    Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    I did 120 minutes of walking today with Leslie Sansones 5 mile walk.So I did a total of 8 miles.I did 5 then repeated 3 more miles.I feel great!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    I also did Biggest loser Cardio workout!! YAY ME !!!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    hiya! i love walking and I'm going to be over 200 for a long time more :cry: , can i join in, too?