Office pranks, what have you done?

Options
13»

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Put someone's office chair into the elevator and send it up... to every floor. LOL! :laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Tape on the bottom of a laser mouse, so you couldn't see the tape - it looked like the mouse was working but the pointer wouldn't move.

Screen captured the person's email, made it their desk top, they couldn't figure out why they couldnt open any email.

soldered 18g wire, to a roll of solder - the person who was doing the soldering couldn't figure out why they couldn't get the solder to melt until the wire got super hot and burned their fingers.

Shrink wrapped a co-workers chair with the wrap we used for pallets.

The list goes on and on.
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    A guy in the office was fanatical about his fish tank in his office (comes in on weekends to feed / visit them) I taped a picture of Jaws to the outside... not that funny until he freaked out because I had scared the fish. Another time the admin. assistant was asked to look ater the fish while he was away for vacation... this included counting them... well one went missing!!!! He also didn't think that Bubbles' suicide note was funny.

A guy in the office left his car (and keys) there for a week while he was on a business trip. I took a photo of a similar car that had been in a bad accident and emailed it to him and said sorry about your car...

The best one ever though was replacing his phone with a tin can phone. I hid his phone deep in a desk drawer. I put a tin can phone on his desk in place of it. And I sat at my desk in my office across the hall from his and dialed his extension over and over again while he searched everywhere for his phone. It turned out that with the echo ringing in his desk he coudn't figure out wher it was coming from so he was searching everywhere.

The next one I'd like to do is to fill his office with glasses of water so he has to empty each one before he can walk to his desk... Maybe in April...
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Remote controlled fart machine. We placed it under conference room chairs, secretary's desk, even put it in an accomplice's back pocket and would set it off while he was talking to people.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    These are just a few of the things I have done. Where to begin...

1. Stole co-workers office door and replaced it with a frilly pink shower curtain. With perfect dignity he slammed his curtain shut.
    2. Colored the phone handset with dry erase marker and laughed as the person ended up with a black ear/chin
    3. Placed black tape over the optical sensor on someone's mouse.
    4. Replaced the windows "ding" sound with the sound of someone farting... also did one with Homer Simpson saying "Who's your daddy.. (girl moaning in background).
    5. Glued handset to phone base.
    6. Took screenshot of desktop, set as background and hid icons.
    7. Stole door handle from inside of coworkers office door.
    8. Fart machine
    9. Replaced someones beer with vinegar
    10.Placed a list of programs into someone's startup menu along with batch file to repeat the sequence.
    11. Loosened screws on desk chair
    12. Froze coworkers keys in very large bucket of water (think 25 gallon block of ice)
    13. Filled someone's car with packing popcorn.
    14. Shrinkwrapped someones office.

The Grand Finale....

15. A coworker of mine went to Jamaica for two weeks at about the same time as I was redoing the bathroom in my house. We "installed" a full three piece bathroom suite into his office while he was away. Tub\Toilet\Sink in the middle of his office. (did I mention Frilly pink shower curtain...)And yes... we even rigged in a garden hose with running water to the sink! (10 gallon water jug in the ceiling) If I can find the pictures, I will post them.

Ok... yes... somedays, I do have too much time on my hands.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I stole the idea from The Office but I put a coworker's cell phone in the ceiling tile above his desk an called it.

Love that episode.

Yeah, but the nickels in the handset is my favorite Jim prank of all time.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Remote controlled fart machine. We placed it under conference room chairs, secretary's desk, even put it in an accomplice's back pocket and would set it off while he was talking to people.

Definately do this one! Hilarious!

One of my co-workers brought in a remote controlled fart machine. She put it in the back of her pants and used the waist band to keep it still. She had the button in her hand and her hand on her stomach when she went into our bosses cubicle (we all were listening to everything). She walked in and started telling him how horrible she was feeling, all the while "dropping bombs" (loud ones) in his office. She kept a straight face and he had horror in his eyes! He got up and started nudging her towards the door talking about how she needed to go use the bathroom! She continued to the bathroom and when he walked back in, I asked, "What's wrong with ____?!?!" He said, "She's REALLY REALLY sick!!" LMFAO! I'm so glad she walked back in when she did because we all started BUSTING up laughing!! He thought it was real! Oh it was hilarious!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Coworker used to leave the sunroof on her car open all of the time when the weather was nice. We told her that someday something was going to get in there and she would regret leaving it open. She said we were crazy and nothing is gonna happen.

So one day when we knew she was tied up in meetings all day we sat in lawnchairs with a stack of newspapers, balled up the pieces, tossed them into the roof NBA style and filled her car to the roof while on lunch break.

The look on her face was priceless...
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options
    @Jeff, I want to know where you were that has beer!!! haha

I have video of my coworker and I holding the bathroom door shut on our boss (he's a doctor). He tried to open the door for a good 5 minutes before he finally figured it out. From my office, I can hear everything he says to the patients, and he got me back with assistance from a patient of ours. They came in to get blood results and I hear him say "by looking at the result we have to do a bone marrow biopsy because I suspect you have Leukemia" My heart broke for them, because it was a younger woman who just had her first child a few months prior. He then goes to say "oh no, there has been a mixup, these aren't your results, these are Jennifer's" I freaked out because the day before he drew my blood. By the time I got to their room, they both had tears in their eyes from laughing. I haven't messed with him sense...lol

We also held the bathroom door shut to a newbie coworker, but this time we slid a fart bomb under the door. She likes to get us back by hiding under the desk and grabbing our ankles as we walk by.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    foiled%2Bphoto.JPG

Shenanigans while a pal was off the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Wrapped several individual pieces of paper and put them back in a stack, individual sticky notes (leaving enough sticky out for them to stay where they were hanging), the mini-dart board and putting green including each little dart and mini golf ball. Got as much as we could until we ran out of foil. FUNNY AS HELL!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    These are just a few of the things I have done. Where to begin...

1. Stole co-workers office door and replaced it with a frilly pink shower curtain. With perfect dignity he slammed his curtain shut.
    2. Colored the phone handset with dry erase marker and laughed as the person ended up with a black ear/chin
    3. Placed black tape over the optical sensor on someone's mouse.
    4. Replaced the windows "ding" sound with the sound of someone farting... also did one with Homer Simpson saying "Who's your daddy.. (girl moaning in background).
    5. Glued handset to phone base.
    6. Took screenshot of desktop, set as background and hid icons.
    7. Stole door handle from inside of coworkers office door.
    8. Fart machine
    9. Replaced someones beer with vinegar
    10.Placed a list of programs into someone's startup menu along with batch file to repeat the sequence.
    11. Loosened screws on desk chair
    12. Froze coworkers keys in very large bucket of water (think 25 gallon block of ice)
    13. Filled someone's car with packing popcorn.
    14. Shrinkwrapped someones office.

The Grand Finale....

15. A coworker of mine went to Jamaica for two weeks at about the same time as I was redoing the bathroom in my house. We "installed" a full three piece bathroom suite into his office while he was away. Tub\Toilet\Sink in the middle of his office. (did I mention Frilly pink shower curtain...)And yes... we even rigged in a garden hose with running water to the sink! (10 gallon water jug in the ceiling) If I can find the pictures, I will post them.

Ok... yes... somedays, I do have too much time on my hands.

OH my!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    There are places that don't have beer? I don't get it. :noway:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I will put this photo inside someone's top desk drawer, and wait for them to find it.

2516121208_5a7ae40f14.jpg