Can I see YOUR diary?

Options
I'm looking for women who are successfully losing weight...preferably down to their last 10-30lbs...who are willing to show their food & exercise diary. I'm hoping to see some really healthy meal plans in particular:flowerforyou: I'm looking to see what/how much you eat and how much you exercise.

Anyone willing to share?

Replies

• CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    You are welcomed to see mine. I have "bad" days in there too. I like the bad days it makes this process easier and fun!
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you can see mine - Friday and Saturday was bad due to being at hospital and becoming a grandmother!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Double post.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    You can see mine if you would like. I am down to my last 2 lbs now.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am down to the last 21lbs. Ill add you as a friend and you can see mine :)
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance...sort of off and on. My diary is open. Weekends are bad though. :smile:
  • nmg8
    nmg8 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine is public - down 16 lbs in 13 weeks eating healthy and working out with ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire. Just under 30 to go and hoping to get there by summer 2012 :happy:
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't know what weight I'm shooting for but I'm almost done. I took a 2 month break and maintained and started yesterday again to try and lose what's left o my belly and tone. I'm guessing I could lose another 10-15 but I'll let the mirror be the judge. Feel free to add me :)
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You can look at my diary any time - although I don't quite fit your criteria. I have been working at getting fitter/healthier/thinner since October 3 and I still have a long way to go. However, i faithfully log every morsel I put in my mouth and I think I am eating well. I love good food and am a very good cook. One thing about my diary - I usually log ingredients instead of the name of the dish because I find the recipe adding function way too cumbersome. So, for example, today at lunch I made a frittata but in my food diary it says 1 egg, 1 tbsp raw onions, 1 tsp oil etc... Feel free to ask me if you have questions.
    11672710.png
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, and it's brutally honest.

I've reached goal weight by *mostly* eating well but I certainly won't be publishing my food diary as a diet plan or recommending that anyone follows it. :bigsmile:

Still, it may show you that you can have bad days and still improve your weight, diet and fitness overall. :smile:
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Mine is open have at it, I would like to lose ten more lbs but it isnt necessary. My eating habits are not healthy though, in the sense of calories and I know that, I workout alternating Insanity and running and I also play flag football. I'm not sure how my lack of calories affects me but it may be why I can't lose this last ten.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and check out mine... I decided to take the rest of the month off about a week ago, but before that is good. (10ish lbs to go)
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - down to a 1/2 lb but I am trying really hard to be good! (have not been this past week.....started up again yesterday). I eat lots of veggies, fish, rice, chicken, etc.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open, I eat way too many carbs. LOL. The last 10lbs was a bear, and learning to maintain is tricky also.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Mines open. I have about 8lbs to go. Just started it moving after a plateau of...ooh...way too long!
  • Look at mine(: I have my spike days on Friday and I've steadily been losing a pound a week. I'm down to my last 7(:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Feel free to view mine. I am in maintenance now but you can look back all the way to Feb when I started. I'm not a big exerciser but maybe you can get some ideas on what to eat and what not to eat.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Sure! :) I am pretty consistent but have a few off days the last few months, and I'm also training for a half marathon. Also, all of the frozen stuff is because I'm a college student haha :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for women
    Danny?!

who are successfully losing weight...preferably down to their last 10-30lbs...who are willing to show their food & exercise diary. I'm hoping to see some really healthy meal plans in particular:flowerforyou: I'm looking to see what/how much you eat and how much you exercise.

Anyone willing to share?

Oh nevermind, I misunderstood. Good luck!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    look at mine..but don't look at yesterday's because it was a big day for me