Zombies!!! -What is your weapon of choice???

Options

Replies

• turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    axe.png

Since it was the only weapon I was good with using in L4D2, the axe :P
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Well, I am sitting on an arsenal right now since my husband is a gun dealer. Swords are good, which I have plenty to chose from since my husbands best friend is a sword maker....... However, I prefer a cross bow. Light weight, sexy to carry, effective from a distance.
  • oneduality
    Options
    Pickle.. if Zombies hate pickles as much as I do, it would be the ultimate weapon!
  • slayerdan
    Options
    Im gonna use the people that arent trying to better their life and arent members of MFP. Then, when zombies show up....I will push them down and they will help me survive a zombie attack. Otherwise Ill just use the simplest thing--fire.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    desert eagle .50

straight up blow them zombies out of their shoes.

desert eagle would be perfect! I wish I had one.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    It's a shame that I'm so precise that I can't seem to think of anything.I'm trying to take crowd control and range into consideration..

*Jeopardy waiting jingle* Hmmmmmm........... Running shoes, a pogo stick, and a backpack full of dynamite. XD...And if I can carry anything else, maybe a small sledgehammer.

Too bad by the time I finish, I'll probably look like this:

descent.jpg
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Im gonna use the people that arent trying to better their life and arent members of MFP. Then, when zombies show up....I will push them down and they will help me survive a zombie attack. Otherwise Ill just use the simplest thing--fire.

Yeah, I guess the only thing you really NEED is someone thats slower than you.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    How bout a huge bag full of cats?
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Ok im thinkin for real. A cross bow! :happy:
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Given that I work in a cemetery, the threat of zombies has been discussed largely as an occupational hazard. I have concluded on several occasions that my weapon of choice is double machetes. If I can only get my hands on one, so be it. Sinlsln, I'm with you.

Note: Guns need ammo. Ammo can run out. A sheild would be too heavy to carry for extended periods. Dual machetes are lightweight, require no reload and can be used for blocking and attacking simultaneously.

wow- I love the level of thought that went into this! I once had a lengthy discussion aout US law as applies to zombies... can you be charged with attmpted murder for trying to kill a zombie, since technically, theya re already dead???
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    THIS!!!

Plague_Weapon_FireAxe_V2_Comp_HeadCU.jpg
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsmruss71v1qh6w1so1_500.jpg
    ok so i dont know how to post a pic. sorry, i cant delete this now :noway:
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lsmruss71v1qh6w1so1_500.jpg
    ok so i dont know how to post a pic. sorry, i cant delete this now :noway:

you needed the (in lowercase) before the link and the (in lowercase)after the link.
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Light saber. Such an obvious weapon of choice.

It's always my go-to weapon... Plus I totally plan on using the force.
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Desecration of a dead body is a crime in most states... and that includes shooting, stabbing, hacking heads off, blowing them up, smacking them with frying pans.. so harming a Zombie would be a crime...

We should definitely amend these laws cause the Zombies are coming!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Bump.... I just have to read all these later!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Given that I work in a cemetery, the threat of zombies has been discussed largely as an occupational hazard. I have concluded on several occasions that my weapon of choice is double machetes. If I can only get my hands on one, so be it. Sinlsln, I'm with you.

Note: Guns need ammo. Ammo can run out. A sheild would be too heavy to carry for extended periods. Dual machetes are lightweight, require no reload and can be used for blocking and attacking simultaneously.

bahaha! Listen to the master! Machetes would be a winner for me!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKPxyWlM2oOJkbIqt3hUWiRPP2SHQj4Wb901IWhMFRuStiskwh
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks wickedmouse! :-)
  • stacieroxursox
    Options
    Puff shrooms. Two of those and the whole back yard is safe.

Hahahahahahaha. When the zombie apocalypse happens... Im going to your house!