I AM FAT!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats before you know it you will be healthy category!!!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I had no idea where this thread was going to lead... But I'm glad it's for the positive!!! Good for you, Tweber!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • MommaPaz
    MommaPaz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I remember when I hit that milestone last year. I was so excited to be overweight! But alas I was soon knocked up and am now on the journey to be fat again! Congrats!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    woohooo thats awesome:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Excellent job!! :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I'm sure fat never felt so good.

Congratulations!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! Thanks!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This has been the funniest thing reading the comments about your recent milestone. I love this site. A great community of people supporting each other. I am so excited about the great things that I am learning. Much love to all the MFP family and I will be just as excited to be FAT again. Target date: May 1
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    This has been the funniest thing reading the comments about your recent milestone. I love this site. A great community of people supporting each other. I am so excited about the great things that I am learning. Much love to all the MFP family and I will be just as excited to be FAT again. Target date: May 1

I'm happy to have made you smile! :happy:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Although I never thought I'd say this to anyone, congratulations on being fat, LOL! :laugh:

Seriously, good job, you should be proud of yourself and you will keep moving down to healthy!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!