Options

Replies

• slingbladefan
    Options
    add me :drinker: :smile:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I've got a workout goal, a calorie goal, a weight loss and now I have a dam new NSV goal....to get on one of these stinkin lists! If I ever get on one of these lists it is for sure going to be my NSV of the day and probably the NSV of my month...
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I've got a workout goal, a calorie goal, a weight loss and now I have a dam new NSV goal....to get on one of these stinkin lists! If I ever get on one of these lists it is for sure going to be my NSV of the day and probably the NSV of my month...

It'd probably be my NSV of the month, too hahaha
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I need more cute MFP members on my friends list. Any takers? :blushing:
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I want to be on a list too! lol
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Kiwi is alright :tongue:
  • KatyLBC
    KatyLBC Posts: 354 Member
    Options

It'd probably be my NSV of the month, too hahaha

that makes 3 of us!! perhaps OUR friends are just too shy to put it out there!! :love: :laugh: :smooched:
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    Kiwi is freakin' hot. :love: There's a couple more on my list. Hot people are great motivation! :drinker:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    bry is my homegirl! And so hot!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I'm getting a little jelly when you mention the people on my list...
    they're MINE!

:wink:
  • the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This is a really awkward topic...!? Lol. I don't have anyone on here that I find attractive...We're all here to accomplish a goal of some sort...I never looked at any members in that way...Lol

I totally agree with you!!
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Just peeking in, still not on any lists. Off to post more...haha
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Every lady on my FL is hot.:heart:
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    Kiwi is freakin' hot. :love: There's a couple more on my list. Hot people are great motivation! :drinker:

^^^ I agree with you!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Not only are you on the top of my list, but you are an amazing person as well....
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I think a third of the people on my friends list are attractive. I think I've told them too. :smile:

Damn... too bad for the other 66%. :cry:

^this guy must be part of the 33 percent :wink:

Actually...I'm a part of the 0%... i'm not on her list. :brokenheart: :laugh:

Aw...you can be on my list ;)
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Just peeking in, still not on any lists. Off to post more...haha

Here ya go hof...don't know you from Adam, but I do love some bald guys.

This topic is cracking me up.

::flips hair:: It's such a popularity contest, and someone's feelings always get hurt. (Inside joke from another message board.)
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I've honestly never really thought to check out my friends. Is that weird? lol
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never really thought to check out my friends. Is that weird? lol

YES
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oh my. Way too many cuties/hotties on my friend list lol