cute MFP members

Options

Replies

• lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I cant believe the hotties on my list both girles and guys... Love em all!! MWAH! :flowerforyou:
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've got a workout goal, a calorie goal, a weight loss and now I have a dam new NSV goal....to get on one of these stinkin lists! If I ever get on one of these lists it is for sure going to be my NSV of the day and probably the NSV of my month...

This! lol

I do love these threads, just because they do seem to attract the eye candy......

I think these ones are great, everyone works hard here for their bodies and looks so its nice to get a virtual high five every now and then!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....I guess I never looked at it that way because you never can tell who's using a real picture or not and who's just a creeper trying to get attention. Sorry to be a downer! LOL
  • Bheller234
    Options
    LOL I apparently need to get more friends or snoop MFP more ; )

I agree, i also need more friends or need to snoop more! :laugh:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I think a third of the people on my friends list are attractive. I think I've told them too. :smile:

Damn... too bad for the other 66%. :cry:
    Baby, don't cry...you're on my list and you know it!! :wink:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Every lady on my FL is hot.:heart:
    And we all love you, Carl!! :wink:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I've got a workout goal, a calorie goal, a weight loss and now I have a dam new NSV goal....to get on one of these stinkin lists! If I ever get on one of these lists it is for sure going to be my NSV of the day and probably the NSV of my month...

65lbs and your worried about a dumb list??? come on...you know you look HOT now!!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Not only are you on the top of my list, but you are an amazing person as well....

Nice! I’m on someone’s list & it’s a hot chick too! NSV for B!

And yes Atkinks, I’m worried about a dumb list, lol. :laugh: Why else am I here??? LOL
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Koosdel and Auticus...mmmmmmm:love:
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I've honestly never really thought to check out my friends. Is that weird? lol

YES

LOL it makes me wonder if anyone's been checking me out...maybe I need to step things up a bit! haha
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Why do some folks get offended by this? I meant it in good fun, but there are always debbie downers.
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This has been a hilarious thread. I like LeanerBeef's nsv goal. Maybe I should use an actual pic of me and not of my kid trying to be scary. :)

@paula ... always always will be debbie downers everywhere. some people just live to troll. I say ... who cares! keep on having fun!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never really thought to check out my friends. Is that weird? lol
    I never thought to either!! but it doesn't really work on my friends list considering they're all girls...looks like I need to find myself some friends who just so happen to be of the male species....SNOOPIN' TIME!!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If I said I might make everyone else jealous. Not saying. :)))
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    SatiricalWoman. Damn, she's a hottie... :love:
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    LOL I apparently need to get more friends or snoop MFP more ; )

yeah, me too

Ditto.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    so many!

ilovedeadlifts and fpacudan are hotties for sure!
    also gp79 :D

these guys are awesome!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ I think we just found who 'Kiwi' is.

:laugh:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    yea there's tons of hot and amazing peoples on here
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So many cuties. In spirit and appearance.

Most of my friends are. :P