BUH-BYE 200's!

Options
2»

Replies

• sblades
    Options
    I am on your tail!!! My goal for this week is 232 and then NEXT week to be the weight that is on my driver's license---did you just start in December 2008?? People DO care because we see people actually getting to their goal---it gives me the will to keep going!!!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

This isn't just since December 2008 - tha's when I jopined MFP, but about 15 lbs of it is since then.
    This would be since I realized I had a problem and was doing somehting about it, so since August 2008.
    Good luck to all of you!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: That's a very big accomplishment!!! WTG!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    That is WAY COOL!!!

I am working on that milestone myself and my ticker will say 35lbs lost also!!!! So I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am almost out of the 220's. I am pushing for that by Mar5!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:drinker:

MEMAW
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    woooooooo! :flowerforyou:
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! KEEP IT UP .... YOU WILL BE WHERE YOU WANT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

just a personal note: i got down ten lbs. this morning :)
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    rock on!! :drinker:
  • mom24qties
    Options
    That is wonderful! Hooray for you!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! That is motivation for the rest of us that we can also reach our goal, so thank you for sharing!

Susan
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great job, I can't wait to say that to myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!