struggling to get fit again

Options
Hi I'm new to this site. I would love some encouragement. Stress seems to make me eat when i'm not truly hungry.

Replies

• gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site. I would love some encouragement. Stress seems to make me eat when i'm not truly hungry.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You've come to the right place.:drinker: When you feel stressed take a walk if you can and smell the roses. Or listen to the birds sing it will calm you down. Then you won't be by the frig. :bigsmile: Also drink a glass of cold water that helps me. :bigsmile:
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    HI! It has always been a lifelong struggle to be healthy, so I understand. You can read my blog (sportygal's blog) and I have a lot of things I've been pondering which you might find useful. If you like it....please give me a good vote! :glasses:
    Just remember YOU CAN!

150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive feedback. It helps to know other people have gone through this.