Ok so what country are we all from??

Options
Im from the UK , there seems to be a few of you from the states.......its intresting to see which part of the world your from (thats code for im a nosey b!t@h lol):laugh:

Im from Preston, Lancashire, UK, its bloody freezing and rainy which is slowly pulling me towards comfort food and snuggling with my girls on the sofa......lord give me strength :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Replies

• Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ontario, Canada!

No snow as of yet where I am...But I hear rain outside my window
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm from Belgium. We have the same weather as in the UK and it sucks big time!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    USA USA USA
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Australia! Summer here woo hoo!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Carrickfergus, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland!
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    The middle of the winter here in Virginia, USA! Luckily the real cold hasn't hit yet... although, I haven't seen the sun in days..

FatBuster -- I love your photo! Niagara Falls is one of my favorite vacation spots!
  • Western Australia... it's been weird around here but we are SUPPOSED to be having summer =D
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm from Sultanate of Oman, JCC. The temperature here is between 19 to 25 C° ... I lived in UK the last 3 years Yorkshire, Kingiston upon Hull, It was really freezing there.
  • Tobefitalways
    Options
    Houston, Texas, USA...It is 64degrees F here at the moment..very nice
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Ontario, Canada ... we also have no snow here, but its raining and that's fine with me
  • ansalinte
    ansalinte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also from ontario Canada just cold rainy and windy here
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    From Romania, living in Madrid, Spain. :)
  • dorby21
    Options
    Hi All, I'm from Perth Western Australia. Australia. Its summer time here but we have had some cold nights lately:happy: Its nice too see where everyone is from :smile:
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ontario, Canada :D
    Like everyone else has said, its rainy here; no snow D:
  • jotiffs12
    Options
    WOW...........:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: .

For those of you who are enjoyng the sun......boooooooooooo ( Joke:tongue::tongue: )

For those of you feeling the cold vertual festive snuggle coming your way........ :heart:
  • harrydresden
    Options
    I'm from England. :3
  • ohmywonwon
    Options
    Queensland, Australia :) We've been experiencing some rainy days here as well, instead of blasting hot days. But I'm not complaining, I love the cold! lol
  • Insinr8r
    Options
    Sunny? Perth Western Australia. We will eventually get summer maybe next autumn
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    from the big ol' smoke that is London :) very cold down here at the moment which is no fun at all.. just want some snow!! :)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I'm from JHB South Africa.. TOOO hot here right now.. could do with some snow :)