Options

Replies

• Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Brooklynland.
  • rcrgirl84
    Options
    Born and raised in South Africa, currently living in Delaware in the USA.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Maine- USA
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    USA !!! South Jersey!

And no... I don't know the crew from Jersey shore!

me too! love the jersey shore - Avalon / and only visit Wildwood... LOL.... definitely not a Seaside Hights (spell?) kind of girl....
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Northern Virginia, USA
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Pennsylvania USA, 45 degrees F, with rain in the forcast but for now the sun is trying to come out. Thankfully no snow yet, but we did get dumped on in October which has never happened in my lifetime.
  • PetersonMatthew
    Options
    From the USA but in Italy for another year
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Originally from Sweden but I've spent nearly half my life in Reading, UK
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    USA, currently residing in KY. It's also currently pouring here.... If only it was colder it would be snow!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Alberta, Canada

shout out to the Albertian Peeps!!!!! From Calgary Alberta here.

LOVE THE SNOW AND WINTER!!!!!
  • bettycass
    bettycass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It is swell to see people from all over the world coming together for a common purpose...getting healthier!! I live in Louisiana close to New Orleans in the USA. It is overcast and in the 60's.
  • SportyShorty74
    SportyShorty74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    UK - North west England, kind of between Manchester and Liverpool. No snow yet on the Cheshire plains, but there is snow in the Peak District. What a shame I won't be able to do my hilly bike ride this weekend because the snow has closed the roads.
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to delete this one. I re-posted after this one wouldn't go thru..
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I live in Utah, USA. It's currently 19 deg F. and foggy. We've had snow off and on for the last couple days but it doesn't seem to really be sticking.
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    Wine Country in Northern California....USA.

Cold and rainy here this morning.
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Missouri, USA,
    where it snowed less than a week ago, but now we're dealing with rain that feels cold and miserable although the highs have been around 60 deg F the past day or two. But give it a day or two more, and I'm sure we'll have snow again. :-p
  • IlovedogsMel
    IlovedogsMel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I moved to Ontario, Canada when I was 9 yrs old. The rest of my family are all in England, in and around Birmingham!
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Southwest Michigan, USA. It's actually warm here at 46 degrees for this time of year. It's rainy and gloomy though.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    USA, PIttsburgh Pennsylvania. Dreary rain today. :grumble:
  • Bheller234
    Options
    I'm from Berwick, Pennsylvania in the USA. It's about 50 degrees here but rainy. Just waiting for the snow ( I really want it) I might be the only one that does though. Really want to go snowboarding this year!