cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    CANADAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    United stated
    South Dakota

It been rainy here and in the 30's with wind earlier today. It's suppose to be getting cold as the day goes on. Normally we have tons of snow othe ground by now. I hate snow but it's really weird not having it piled in my driveway at this point.
  • Sumu87
    Options
    I am from India.
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    The United States of Texas in the good old USofA! Someone else said it - we are a whole 'nuther country! Halfway between Galveston & Houston down close to the bay. It is so nasty, drippy, chilly & foggy wet that it is like it is raining. It is simply fog - for the third day in a row. It is currently 57°F, Cloudy with heavy fog. Our low last night was only 42°F so it isn't that cold but it sure is nasty. Of course I am not complaining because it isn't cold.
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am from Richmond BC (Canada) but I am finishing school in Halifax NS - then I will be living in Sackville NB. It hasn't been too cold so far...
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Western United States (California). Nice to "meet" you all.
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    I'm from Colombia! Living between Bucaramanga and Bogota at the moment.
  • Jane_dxb
    Options
    I live in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates xx
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am a natural born US citizen, but from Riyadh Saudi Arabia, hubby is from Andhra pradesh India. I came to US for college, GO OSU Beavers!, then decided to stay. I have been here for about 12 years now and love every min of it. US ROCKS!!!!
  • oneduality
    Options
    The last time I checked, I was in the USA .. born and raised in Ohio, but I could be mistaken .. it's been a crazy year, and who keeps track of such things anyway :)
  • dinoo
    dinoo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am from India , but living and loving the beautiful weather of South carolina ,USA !
  • 00Steph
    Options
    I am from the Unites States, but I am living in Germany until August! :) I have been in Europe for almost 6 years, loved every minute of it, but will be happy when it's time to go back.
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Calgary, Alberta. Definitely snow here but not toooo cold (only -8C). Always hoping for a Chinook to blow in and warm us up a little.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm from Magog, Quebec Canada. Also raining here this morning.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    A very cold England! I'm down in the South West, with all the farmers! :laugh:
  • ash1976
    ash1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    England
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow, people from all over the globe! I'm from the USA (PA). My doc recommended this site and today, for the 1st time, I've signed up and look forward to beginning my journey to a healthier life.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just moved from Battle Ground, WA to Oregon City, OR; both in the great northwestern corner of the USA!
  • kegonzales
    Options
    Alberta Canada (I'm just outside Calgary) and wishing it was summer or that I was some where else. Snow is here and cold is on it's way.BOO! My husband always tells me we are in AL-BURRRRR-TA neither of us is from here but we are here now.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    USA
    NYC