Ok so what country are we all from??

Options

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    New Jersey (originally from Texas), USA.
    I didn't realize such a diverse crowd was on here, to cool!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Utah, USA.

Moving soon, though. YAAAAY!!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Saskatchewan, Canada... tons of snow today! Gonna go out and fix the snowmobiles and go have some fun this christmas!

Finally someone who will embrace the snow!!!! There is never enough snow!! Your friendly neighbour to the west:)
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    USA, State-Maryland, lovely day here, 59 and sunny. Jan & Feb are the two worst months here, otherwise, it's a nice climate. I don't even mind summer when it's a 100 F with 80% humidity. After all, I can still go to the pool and it's stays light until 9pm. I really don't like cold weather!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    USA USA USA!!!!

^^^THIS^^^ :) Southern Colorado now. Originally from Kansas.
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Nashville, TN Country Music Capitol of the USA!!!!!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Wow..so many Aussies. People from EVERYWHERE. I'm from the "mitten" state, Michigan, west side. it was 57 degrees this morning! What??? Ther should be lots of snow, but not. It's rainy, gloomy, and I don't see a white Christmas in sight. :huh:
  • Effief21
    Effief21 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    England! :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Middle of Canada, almost where Manitoba meets Ontario.

We only have about a foot of snow, usually we have a meter or more by now.
    It -6 and pretty mild out. Usually it's -20ish this time of the year.

Makes for a pretty odd/sad Christmas when there's only snow on half the ground....
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Bermuda here. Gloriously sunny, a little windy and upper 60s.
  • wisgal77
    wisgal77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin, USA - The land of Beer and Cheese :drinker:
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm not a lumber jack, or a fur trader. And I dont live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dog sled. And I don't know Jimmy, Jally or Suzie "from Canada", although I'm sure they're really really nice. I have a Prime Minister not a President. I speak English and French not American. And I pronounce it about not "a-boot". I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peackeeping not policing, diversity not assimilation, and that the beaver is a truley proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat a chesterfield is a couch. And it is pronouced "zed" not "zee" "zed"! Canada is the 2nd largest landmass! The 1st nation in hockey!And the best part of North America!

My name is Joe and I am Canadian!

Well, no... my name is Aviendha.... but it was said best by the good people at Molson "Canadian", in a rather infamous beer commercial of theirs.
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Seattle, WA USA Right now it's 37 F, and raining of course.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Originally from Port Elizabeth South Africa, moved to London UK, Then to Newquay Cornwall UK, Now I'm in Dawesville WA Australia.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm not a lumber jack, or a fur trader. And I dont live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dog sled. And I don't know Jimmy, Jally or Suzie "from Canada", although I'm sure they're really really nice. I have a Prime Minister not a President. I speak English and French not American. And I pronounce it about not "a-boot". I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peackeeping not policing, diversity not assimilation, and that the beaver is a truley proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat a chesterfield is a couch. And it is pronouced "zed" not "zee" "zed"! Canada is the 2nd largest landmass! The 1st nation in hockey!And the best part of North America!

My name is Joe and I am Canadian!

Well, no... my name is Aviendha.... but it was said best by the good people at Molson "Canadian", in a rather infamous beer commercial of theirs.

tingly pride reading this, good beer good commercials
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Cape Girardeau, Missouri (2 hrs south of ST Louis) in the heartland of USA. It's unseasonably warm here..almost 60 degrees..and has been raining for DAYS. SO sick of rain..can we get a cold front for some Christmas snow! I LOVE looking at diaries from other countries..I'm amazed at the differences in diet and variety. Feel free to friend me..need some international food to try! ;) Have a great day all!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Me dad USA Mom wife Phillippines
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    UK - Nottingham (Robin Hood country)
  • enka1985
    enka1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Originally from Dabrowa Gornicza, Poland
    Spent last couple of years in Northampton, UK,
    just moved to Birmingham, UK.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am from Anambra, Nigeria, West Africa. I currently reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado in the USA. Its cold but I rather be cold than hot any day.