Ok so what country are we all from??

Options

Replies

• Olisellana
    Options
    I am from South Carolina orginally but right now I am stationed in Ramstein, Germany.
  • DavidS1
    DavidS1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from beautiful Montreal ,Canada , and still dreaming of a white christmas Hopefully we'll see snow soon . And then after Jan 2 nd Let summer arrive early .
  • donnajcruz
    Options
    I'm on Saipan, a tiny island (12x5miles) north of Guam in the Western Pacific. Always hot here but beautiful. We are a Commonwealth of the United States and most residents are U.S. citizens.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Carrickfergus, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland!

Ooh I lived in Bangor and then Belfast until a year ago :) Now in Chelmsford in England.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Weston-Super-Mare near Bristol, England here . .. . .been pouring with rain all week, but freezing cold and sunny this morning . . .everyone keeps saying the snows on its way . . .hope so!!! :happy:
  • unifil
    unifil Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am original from Berlin/Germany. Married an American, lived in Stafford/Virginia, live right now in Accra/Ghana in West Africa :smile:
  • Arccelian
    Arccelian Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Norway, the snow came and went, but it will be back, it always is.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Romanian, living in London. Cold and depressing here.
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    Southern Iowa, USA
  • 2011JAM
    2011JAM Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm down in sunny Devon, and just can't keep warm lol, I'm dreading the snow brrrrrr
  • racheljoanne
    Options
    im from the UK too. Didnt think that many people were on here from the UK.
    I live in the North-East near Newcastle :)
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too (Northern Ireland)
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Freezing in the USA , Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm from Essex in the UK. There seems to be a few of us from the London/ home counties area

ooh where in Essex are you. I'm not far from woodford. still "technically" east london but i'm trying to edge my way out lol
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ontario, Canada. It's been rainy and mild the last couple of days but cold and a little snow this morning.

Jen
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Seeing all the MFPers from across the world inspired me to start a new group...International Recipe Exchange, if you like trying new recipes fro authentic foods from other lands check it out!!! I've posted the first recipe from my Eastern NC, USA home!!! Join and post as often as you like, or just collect recipes from around the world.
  • vitaminn
    vitaminn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cool to see so many countries and people around the world here.

Cheers from the USA! ;)
  • Tammisky
    Options
    I'm in Virginia too! I realized that it's been forever since summer-like weather
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Michigan, USA
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I live in the US in Minnesota; it is cold but no snow at the moment. We should be knee deep in snow and it is very depressing without it. Some people think I am crazy for wanting snow but I would rather have the white snow then the dead brown.

I'm in Minny, too.................MinnyNoSnowDa! What's up with that?
    We've had a few dustings up here in Duluth, and it's COLD today...........but BRING ON THE SNOW!
    I'm ready :bigsmile: :bigsmile: