I have to stay away from (fill in the blank) this season!

Options

Replies

• Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Brandy and Eggnog for sure.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    ..zombies...

Zombies are high in protein, they are fine. :wink:

Great news!
    Working on a baked zombie recipe now...
    Have to get rid of the gamey undead taste.
  • Doulos24x7
    Doulos24x7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mazapán and turrón!!! So yummy...:love:

!!!!

Marzipan. Oh wow. That's a good one. Especially dark chocolate covered marzipan!
  • td03692
    Options
    ..zombies...

:)
  • Stouffer's Mac & Cheese! & meatballs!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Chocolate... and chocolate! And vodkas!

This and baking. I LOVE to bake.
  • rowerrunnercmt
    Options
    HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS COOKIES!
    Seriously, my family has some hardcore christmas cookie bakers (including myself). We make spritz cookies, russian teacakes, lintzer hearts, you name it.
    Also, my mom makes amazing pies, and I have to limit myself to one little sliver at a time!
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    accidental meal-skipping. I get so caught up in being on the go that I forget to eat.
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    crepes

especially the ones with nutella, strawberries, and powdered sugar...

**shed tear**
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ..zombies...

Zombies are high in protein, they are fine. :wink:

Great news!
    Working on a baked zombie recipe now...
    Have to get rid of the gamey undead taste.

Salt, my dear Watson! SALT! That's what I use! Let me know how it works for you!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    My moms cookies, because they are the best, and usually if you had one you must have more.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate walnut fudge
    Pecan pralienes
    Egg nog
    ...but especially the fudge!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Homemade Candies
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!!
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am going to be honest with myself and say that I am going to enjoy food on the 24th and 25th. I am not going to make myself miserable by watching everyone else enjoy all the yummies. I will just have to jump right back on the wagon on the 26th...and take it from there. I work in a bakery. I am a cake decorator. I make cakes, cookies, and candy at home. So yeah...it's harder. I am making cookies and freezing them, so when the day comes, I will just pull them out to thaw. I will then send all the xtras home with everybody unless my kids want some of it. Have a great Holiday everyone!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    People who do not support my journey. I recently showed up to a party wiith a beautiful veggie tray and delish low calorie dip. Two people at the table said...hey it's the holiday can't you take a break from dieting. NO!
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Egg nog, that is the only thing that I am worried about :D
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Mazapán and turrón!!! So yummy...:love:

!!!!

Marzipan. Oh wow. That's a good one. Especially dark chocolate covered marzipan!

I would say everything that has been mentioned above except the two that I have quoted here since I don't know what they are BUT I'll plan on avoiding them too since they're probably awesome;). Oh and my BIGGEST weakness wouold have to be anything with chocolate and peanut butter. Buckeye candies are definitely my downfall, reeses cups, peanut butter pie, the list goes on and on and on.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Toxic Family Members

We moved away from these jealous, bitter and meddlesome people, yet on holidays the expectation is that we'll pack the kids and come on home. NOT!

I made a decision long ago to cut from my life toxic people. You can choose your friends but not family - true, but it doesn't mean I owe them anything. And that's exactly what they'll get. Nothing.

I have surrounded myself with like-minded, positive people in business, play and all other areas of life.
    There is no room for negative, dysfunctional people - not even family.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Parties at work. One down, attended but ate nothing. Food going all day today in the work place but not even been in the room and don't intend to. Be strong!!! Be strong!! Be strong!!!