I have to stay away from (fill in the blank) this season!

Options

Replies

• bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    ..zombies...

Zombies are high in protein, they are fine. :wink:

Great news!
    Working on a baked zombie recipe now...
    Have to get rid of the gamey undead taste.

Salt, my dear Watson! SALT! That's what I use! Let me know how it works for you!

WOW! This is fall-off-the-bone tender!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    cookies!!!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Rolls. Those huge buttery, yeasty rolls. God. I ran right past them at my company's Christmas dinner today because I knew if I looked at them, I would grab like, 3.
  • Scott_Parkinson
    Scott_Parkinson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Egg Nog, Liquor, Triple Steak Melts from Taco Bell, Cookies, you know, all the fun stuff.
  • Peyton115
    Options
    ANY type of Christmas cookie!!!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Mom & Grandma's baked goods. Anything containing chocolate :ohwell:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Alcohol in general :grumble:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Toxic Family Members

We moved away from these jealous, bitter and meddlesome people, yet on holidays the expectation is that we'll pack the kids and come on home. NOT!

I made a decision long ago to cut from my life toxic people. You can choose your friends but not family - true, but it doesn't mean I owe them anything. And that's exactly what they'll get. Nothing.

I have surrounded myself with like-minded, positive people in business, play and all other areas of life.
    There is no room for negative, dysfunctional people - not even family.

I know a lot of people will disagree with you on this, but I just gotta say: Ditto. I don't even talk to my mom or dad anymore (and haven't in 5 years) bc of the same reason. :noway: I love my life now, with the POSITIVE people that surround me. :wink:
  • victoria233
    Options
    I dont plan on staying away from anything...just PORTION CONTROL :)
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    FunkyChunky Popcorn it found its way onto someone's desk and I think I only finished off half of it :( I hope I don't see that FunkyChunky Popcorn again.

I don't think I even want to know what this is.... :love:
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Rolls. Those huge buttery, yeasty rolls. God. I ran right past them at my company's Christmas dinner today because I knew if I looked at them, I would grab like, 3.

LOL, this too for me. I have our 'Holiday party' tonight & they made sure to announce rolls as part of the buffet. I already gave away my drink tickets which should hopefully help with my temptation in taking several.
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    snacking
    the peanut butter balls my husband has requested
    the chocolate covered marshmallows that will be in my stocking (have to eat them in moderation!!!)
  • angryeater
    Options
    Cheesecake!! It's my weakness :love:
    Oh man! I was thinking of making one, then I was like: "duh! how dumb would that be???" I would eat the whole thing! Ond the chocolate covered pretzels. Yikes. I will eat some, but try to keep it down.

I make a "diet" cheesecake has about 120 calories per one...They are really yummy. If you would like the recipe just send me a message.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    White fudge covered oreos!!! ARGH!
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I plan on using moderation and common sense this Christmas. I do all the baking for our family get togethers. It gets baked and boxed right away. Anything that is frozen stays frozen until I need it. I am not going to tell myself that I will stay away from certain foods or drinks, because I would be setting myself up for failure. Everything in moderation, even moderation. :drinker:
  • TigersFanIndy34
    Options
    My in-laws!!!!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    negative thoughts
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My mom's pineapple upside down cake and my grandmother's sweet potato pie!!
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    Try Soy Egg Nog, it is FANTASTIC! And only 90 calories per half cup.
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    Sweets/Chocolate... all of the 'little' extras that add up quickly!!