B4 & during, just a few more lbs until I hit GOAL! :-)

Options
DorisR184
DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
Hi all! I've always HATED taking pictures so when I actually saw what I looked like in the first pic below, it changed EVERYTHING for me. I didn't look like myself and I was absolutely DISGUSTED, I'm 5'1" & I weighed in at 205lbs. From that day I vowed to make a change. I started with small changes, like cutting out the soda, then I started working out. I started out with speed walking & jogging intervals on my treadmill & then got into 30 Day Shred. I switched it up and started doing Insanity, and so far I've done 4 rounds of it. I just started Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack and although I'm not super skinny, I don't really want to lose much more weight, I'm looking to finish up my toning & working on my abs. I'm currently hovering at 133-134, and I'm only looking to lose about 4-5 more lbs, I originally had set my goal at 125 lbs but I'm wearing a size 1 to 3 in jeans and I can actually shop in the kids dept now lol, so I figure I'm almost done with the weight loss. It's more about how I feel and much less about the actual number on the scale, for me it is anyway :happy:

205 lbs & so unhappy!
Thepicthatchangedeverything.jpg
These last few are what I look like now 133-134 lbs :happy:
Ourweddinganniversarypicofme.jpg
Mybday.jpg
MeatOCBlackWhite.jpg

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Wow...awesome transformation!!! That pic of you on the beach looks like a model pic in a magazine :wink: !! WTG!!!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Holy crap woman! Look at you! Fabulous job! You look amazing :)
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hot Tamele! Great transformation!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you all so much ladies :happy:
  • HealthyJenn0712
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I've lost a lot as well, and I'm about at 140. I notice your stomach is flat. Do you do any core exercises you would recommend for this result in the video you mentioned? I'm tiny, but my belly has so much excess skin that needs to be toned...
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference Amazing !
  • DorisR184
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I've lost a lot as well, and I'm about at 140. I notice your stomach is flat. Do you do any core exercises you would recommend for this result in the video you mentioned? I'm tiny, but my belly has so much excess skin that needs to be toned...

Thanks so much Jenn :happy: And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you as well :flowerforyou: To be honest, Insanity is what got my belly shrinking. I too, had a problem with my stomach area but after I was done with my 1st round of Insanity I saw a big difference. The Insanity workout just started melting away my fat, especially in my stomach, hips and thighs & arms as well. I just started with 6 week six pack, the reason I switched it up is because I've done 4 rounds of Insanity and really wanted to switch it up and also target my abs even more since I still have alittle bit of a tummy. I've definitely become an Insanity addict lol, so I'll still be mixing it into my 6w6p rotation.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You look like a complete diva, love it. Good job!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you :happy:
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    super hot!!! great job!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!!!
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    Hard work pays off. You look great!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.....GREAT JOB:smile:
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!
  • Keepingmygoal
    Options
    Great job! You look AMAZING! How long did it take you?
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on an amazing job!! :flowerforyou:
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    OMG! You have just become my direct motivation!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing, Way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!